Dunewalker's Fieldguide to Sand

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by fattyy2k, May 6, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I agree and I am all for the help. Formatting is not my strong point and I am trying to get more games in but haven't had a lot of time for games due to work

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Mmk. I'll do a quick formatting fix when I've the time.

3. fattyy2k

Thanx! I need to get some time to play some more

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Nice to see you helping IMAGIRL, can you help me with the guild I want to make?

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I can try. What'd you have in mind?

Note that I'm heading off to bed, so I won't reply for a bit. But be sure to quote this post when you do so I can have the alert as a reminder.

6. Ifem21

I will be making a Kanen guide, and want to keep it updated. The problems are: I suck at formating; Don't even know how to change the colors in text here in Pox; I have some grammar and Spell mistakes that I will be very appreciate if you can help.

IMAGIRL and fattyy2k like this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Ah sure, would be happy to help.

8. fattyy2k

@IMAGIRL when do you officially wanna kick off the "lets update this guide" process of playing games and whatnot?

9. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Thanks a ton for helping me with my deck! Can't quite afford some of the more expensive elements (spent all my points on the mantle's) but I'm working on it!!!!

10. Ifem21

Want some runes? If I have it, I spare for you without problem.

fattyy2k likes this.
  11. Heart

Whoah really?! Thatd be so super nice omg id totally owe you one!!!

12. Ifem21

PM me with the runes you need, and I see what I have ^^

13. Heart

After experimenting a bit, i've found that quickening and serpentor scale armor are great. Equip the scale armor on one of your draksar sandstalkers, and then you can get 11 speed on the guy. Its crazy.

14. fattyy2k

Good guy @Ifem21 :p

It can be good when used right. I miss the Sandstalker. He just gets outshined by other runes rather easily. Still a fav of mine tho. Glad you are enjoying it :D

Ifem21 likes this.
  15. Ifem21

Just want to help The newcomers into the game. Dont mind spending some runes for this.

16. fattyy2k

Agreed. Let me know if there is something rare or lower needed.

17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'd make a comment about updating the thread for some of the changes Sand experienced today, but we really do need to find time to it down and work on this together.

18. fattyy2k

When I get some time I will sit down and make a few content changes

19. fattyy2k

Added some more updates and added the Tardigrade. Also added Dunes Enigma to honorable mentions. I am editing in my phone so when I am on my computer later I will edit formatting and add art.

Ifem21 likes this.
  20. fattyy2k

Updated format and added the missing art. I need to go through each champ again and check the info as several out of date things were pointed out.

I also updated my current deck and the budget deck