Dungeon Fighter

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NiGhtMaRiK, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Dude, I live in Europe.

Noone's playing when I'm on.

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Should I give this game a try?

3. Sealer0

What's the point of all this? When does the real game begin?

It feels like I was in the tutorial for the past 5 h.

4. Capricis

Capricis Member

Okay. So you don't like PvE. Dmrbadguy, is PvE essential even for people who want to PvP? Or can Sealer reach level 35 and have a blast without stuff from PvE?

SaintKiwi, the game is firking free. I don't know what you like, but why not try it anyway.

5. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Its not for mac is it?

6. Trestia

Trestia The King of Potatoes

Will you try to clear all floor before proceed to boss or directly rush to boss? So far I didn't saw anything good from the bonus gold card from clearing all the floor yet.

7. Sealer0

you get bonus gold cards for that?

I thought you buy bonus gold cards for x amount of gold (and it gives you an item reward instead)

8. Capricis

Capricis Member

What do guild levels do? What's the tankiest class?

EDIT: And what are some good ways to get gold?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  9. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Nen is pretty tanky
    Avenger just heals like a boss

10. Capricis

Capricis Member

Heavy armor and healing? Hmm. I might check out Avenger then. Or I'm mostly asking because I really suck. So maybe I should just play creator / summoner instead.

11. Sealer0

Avenger mostly has self healing, from what I've dabbled with.

Also, just rolled an avenger on NAEast. SealFai

12. Sealer0

And by "just rolled" I mean played for several hours just to get the class which I want.

13. Capricis

Capricis Member

Ha. Yeah. Lovely, isn't it? And maybe we could consolidate with another guild? We're not going to get enough Pox Norans to make our guild worthwhile I don't think.

14. Capricis

Capricis Member

Well, all right. That okay with you?

15. Sealer0

What happens after?

16. Trestia

I am level 45 Nen, the lvl 45 special dungeon already become a bit tough. So far two solo run, one success one fail due to Mass corpse explosion... According to the guide, the awaken quest required material is a hazard. I didn't event have half of them.

17. Trestia

What is the requirement to enter tower of dead? I only saw tower of illusion for my level.

18. Trestia

It's like an upgrade version of tower of illusion then, still need to use the invitation per entry I suppose. How's the reward? Tower of illusion is too easy and the reward is kinda meh.

19. Trestia

Shall I disband the guild? since the player number are not enough to sustain it. Btw, my average clear time for Tower of dead is about 10 min+ but I feel that the reward and time ratio are not worth it. Is it just me?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  20. fr1ends

fr1ends New Member

Yeah, i played this game way too many hours when i was a kid. This sounds fine but what about those that do not have lots of time to play or develop a way to make gold in DOF. After all, i have so many hours i can play if i want to keep my full time job. I been trying to buy gold here and there, but got so many bad experiences with sellers in the game or freelancers in the forums. Lost my money a lot of time, so i said to myself ¨i am going to try one more time¨. And i finally was able to Buy DFO Gold Cheap without any problems. Problem solved, all guarantees and i can keep playing all my hours for fun.