Dwarven Catapult and Siege Engine

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Rapidice, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

This post is to recreate some of the discussion that was hel in old Is forums about a revamp on both these runes.
    Why would they be a good candidate for a shoebox buff/rework? Constructs theme desperately needs some range champs (besides Silverclan Protector), role that could be filled with these champs.

1 - Change Dwarf Driven to remove lumbering when within 2 spaces of a Dwarf. It will make easy to maneuver them whitout 1-by-1 sequences of Dwarf-Catapult-Dwarf-Catapult. The drawback will still be there, just easier to move them.

2 - Remove Siege Weapon from Siege Engine. when this rune was released 7 max range was prohibitive, that's why Siege Engine was given this drawback, but nowadays most ranged units have at least 6 max range.

Any tougths/suggestions will be welcomed.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  2. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

I agree release the siege weapon, it was released a while ago and never reworked, same w being dwarven driven

3. i agree they need Rework tbh

4. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like dwarf driven. If you make it with in 2 spaces you remove the draw back in most decks that would run it. Its a fairly large cost reducer after all.