Dwarven Medic.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bagoftrick, Apr 11, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

It's either that or give him defense and hp like other people want, which i'd rather not make a support more tanky.

Honestly I agree with a lot of what your saying, but then I realize your like the king of almost everything you just described i've seen more elitist posts from you than many many people. I agree many good changes have come at the hands of lower ranked players, and many brilliant ideas also and I think sok needs to start listening to those people a bit more vs. the council which in my opinion hasn't worked out so well ever when using high ranking players.

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Dispelling blows is potentially usable in moga with cultural contamination. Otherwise, yeah, it has no way to use it.

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Ionization

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  4. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Quote 2 elitist posts I've made and il give you a Vampyre Bat.

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Looking at him now, I notice Cavernkeeper has Dispelling Blows and Surge: Voil on upgrades, but he has no basic attack. Are these really just there to force people into taking Dispel?

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

He had a basic attack until recently.

Axeraiser likes this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Kinda like that last game where I put RD on my Master Axeman? Ya nobody puts RD on the obvious champ (;
    Speed/defense/hp would sandbag all the same. It just depends on what sok wants to do.

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Poor poor healing snail. Nobody wants to nerf you anymore.

Ballballer likes this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

"Do a quick patch and nerf the hell out of forge hammer, this has gone on for like 2 months now." - Super71

"If you're still losing to it you are obviously the bad player." - Axeraiser

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3825983

Alakhami, super71 and Ballballer like this.
  10. Axeraiser

Those arent elitist. Elitist is insinuating you are better than someone, or professing to be superior. Telling someone they are bad isnt being elitist. Also you took it out of context. Also my post wasnt directed at you, but nice try.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  11. Ballballer

Was definitely a bad play on your part lol. I could have killed your champ twice over. It prevented 1 ranged attack for the cost of rd. If my last 25 seconds didnt equal 5 seconds, he was getting swarmed regardless of rd

12. Axeraiser

Oh no I have lost face in an online game where people dont agree with me ! So upset.

13. Ballballer

I deleted that post like immediately, kinda creepy that you were there to quote it. **cough cough you care**

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Isn't the elitist implied in that post? "I don't lose to Forge Hammer, I'm not a bad player".

I think I deserve that vamp bat for the effort I put in.

Ballballer likes this.
  15. Axeraiser

I never said that.

16. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I went back 7 pages of your posts. Some were close to borderline elitist, but nothing obvious.

I did find two post of you saying 'nerf -IS rune X- ? Now I've seen it all.'

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

This one is elitist then because you're claiming to be a tier 1 player and saying BP and friends are inferior.

18. Axeraiser

No its not we were discussing opinions on good players and asked to categorized them into tiers, if thats the case everyone who posted in that thread is elitist. I like that your trying to hard though. Again Elitism is professing superiority so its Ballballer saying his opinions mean more than someone else because he has a higher rank than them. Or Pede saying certain people shouldnt be on the council because they dont play top tier and thus their opinions mean less.

19. Ballballer

Im saying my opinions mean more because
    A) i am better at the game
    B) i have proven i know what im talking about
    C) i am hardly ever wrong
    D) i am really really ridiculously good looking

Sue me

20. Axeraiser

If you say so princess, regardless I am done with these forums and the council so many toxic people, already asked Sok to remove me from the Council. You win.