Elder Bloodbinder REWORK:

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

CURRENT:
    • [​IMG]
    PROBLEM: Way too overcosted and a horrible ranged dps.
    • DMG: 10
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 5-6
    • DEF: 0
    • HP: 44
    • Race: Undead, Vampyre
    • Class: Demi-God, Witch
    • Base cost: 83
    • Base Abilities:Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • (6) Dark Raven Form This unit becomes a Dark Raven and gains Flight, Mobility, Detection 3 and Race: Beast. It's RNG becomes 1-1 and it is Cleansed.
        • (4) Elsari Coven Whenever an opposing champion is deployed into or enters a friendly Dead Magic Zone, it becomes Cursed for 2 turns plus 1 additional turn for each friendly Witch.
        • (10) Raven Tongue Target summoned champion is destroyed, and a Raven Messenger with 10 HP and RNG 1-3 is summoned in its place, under your control
      • 2 :
        • (6) Life Siphon When this unit attacks and deals damage to a champion, it vampiric heals HP equal to half the damage dealt.
        • (4) Drain 2 Target friendly champion you own loses 12 HP. This unit vampiric heals 12 HP.
        • (7) Blood Magic Enemy champions within 3 spaces lose 8 HP and are Bloodied for 8 turns. If an affected champion is already Bloodied, this champion vampiric heals 8 HP.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REWORKED:
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 0
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1
    • DEF: 1
    • HP: 48
    • Race: Undead, Vampyre
    • Class: Demi-God, Witch
    • Base cost: ~69-75
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Blood Magic Enemy champions within 3 spaces lose 8 HP and are Bloodied for 8 turns. If an affected champion is already Bloodied, this champion vampiric heals 8 HP.
      • [​IMG] Blood Bind This unit loses 5 HP and all opposing units within 4 spaces on a dead magic zone lose 5 HP and are Paralyzed until the end of the next turn. This unit vampiric heals 5 HP for each effected champion. This ability enters play on cooldown.
      • [​IMG] Ripples When a friendly champion is deployed from the rune dock, this champion's cooldowns are reduced by 1.
      • [​IMG] Greater Vampirism This Champion can only heal through vampiric healing. All vampiric healing is increased 50%. This does not stack.
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Drain 2 Target friendly champion you own loses 12 HP. This unit vampiric heals 12 HP.
        • [​IMG] Dark Raven Form This unit becomes a Dark Raven and gains Flight, Mobility, Detection 3 and Race: Beast. It's RNG becomes 1-1 and it is Cleansed.
        • [​IMG] Elsari Coven Whenever an opposing champion is deployed into or enters a friendly Dead Magic Zone, it becomes Cursed for 2 turns plus 1 additional turn for each friendly Witch.
      • 2 :
        • [​IMG] Revere: BloodBinder Count While this champion is in play, BloodBinder Count costs 10% less nora to deploy. While BloodBinder Count is in play, whenever a nora globe is dropped it becomes a blood ball.
        • [​IMG] Curse 2 This unit makes an 8 dmg attack at range 1-5. If successful, the target becomes Cursed for 4 turns. If the target was already Cursed, then this attack deals an additional 5 damage
        • [​IMG] Commander Friendly champions within 5 spaces that share a race or class with this champion have +2 DMG. This does not stack with other Commanders.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I like the concept but it seems like a new champion masquerading as EBB. You could easily make a much better champion out of this idea from scratch.

3. Redderrick

??? The point is to make her useful in a way that no other champion will. Not create new champions and leave old outdated ones in the past...

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

That is a complete redesign though, not an update

5. Redderrick

Its a rework... she is not working in any FW bgs...

6. Streea

Streea The King of Potatoes

She works in my Vampyre deck. Why? Greater vampirism, and Dark raven. Gives +1/2 extra HP for life siphon, and dark raven is there for detection. Blood bind is a unique ability only to the Bloodbinder Count. Giving it to another, makes it no longer unique. I agree how his Bloodbind ability is faulty, however it shouldn't be on any other champion regardless to the runes name. Why does both this and your Bloodbinder Count damage have 0? Are you aimming for Strength of Body on them or something? Effectively your rework doesn't work in a Vampyre themed deck, or at least it wouldn't work in mine. Straight up, that'll be two ranged champions I'm down, and two beat sticks gone.

7. Redderrick

Did you read any of the rework... they now will have different play styles. 0 damage because of their abilities, Bloodbinder Count with healing charged 1 and soul trapper means his damage starts at 0 and goes up +1 for each charge he gets from healing done in your bg while countering enemy healing at the same time. Not to mention they are relatively cheap

8. Streea

Streea The King of Potatoes

Aye. I read the rework. This is basically re-developing these champions and taking away from their original purpose though. The ideas are good. But if your first deploy is a Bloodbinder Count, and you get rushed by a cheaper deck, his damage isn't going to scale fast enough. He'll be moved to the shoe box forever. I like seeing him in my deck. Same with the Elder Bloodbinder. It's got the scaling potential, but that is a potenital that won't see late game cause ultimately, life siphon isn't enough to sustain champions. It use to be when Greater Vampirism was 100%. At 50% more? Not happening man.

9. Redderrick

Its not for life siphon dude these are bloodbinders essentially blood benders, you can generate healing from blood magic. A new type of vampyric healing bg will be creating due to this while life siphon stands as another individual theme.

10. Redderrick

~Bump:
    Made some new edits