Elementals Broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by jayscales1, Mar 7, 2015.

1. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

they're broken they leave distract past the due time and they still have distract aura in the spot where a unit dies with immortality

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

@IMAGIRL Bug forum unless he is trying to call crystals op then you can just lock the thread.

blazinsoul likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

just lost to it huh

jayscales1 likes this.
  4. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

As far as I remember most Crystal units does not have immortal anymore. Was it a Crystal Phoenix?

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Honestly have no clue what he is raving about. Saw it earlier. Figured I would let him clarify before I did anything with it.

6. jayscales1

yea lost to it lol the spot had fascinate, distracting luminescence and eviscerate so i had 2 clutch units fascinated in and hit about 6 times from the distracting luminescence and then was fascinated by all the other units lol -_-

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Still not being clear so correct me if I am misunderstanding. I think you are saying that if a unit with Luminescence and Immortality dies, the space that it had previously occupied continues to act as if the unit is still alive for the purpose of abilities gained by Luminescence.

jayscales1 likes this.
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Sometimes the relics/champions keep the luminescense of a dead champion/relic. I believe that's what he's QQing about.

So, he killed Crystal Wolverine (theoretically speaking) and the nora gems kept Eviscerating Luminescense.

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

This is likely happening because when there are more than 2 gems, the abilities they gain are being passed out again.
    Example:
    Champion A has Luminescence 1
    Champion B has Luminescence 2
    Champion C has Luminescence 3
    When they are together they all have Luminescence 1, 2 and 3. Champion A dies but since B and C have Luminescence 1 at the time that it dies, B gives it to C and C gives it to B.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Marko, make it complicated for us, brobro.

11. Mausini

I haven't tested it recently but in the past it was not possible to "chain" Luminescence.

Example.
    Champ A has Lumi 1
    Champ B has Endless Devotion and is 5 squares from A
    Champ C Has Endless Devotion and is 5 squares from B but more than 5 from A
    All are in range of a Jakei

C does not receive Lumi 1

If your example kickes in something weird has happened. But I also remember that the effect itself stays after the champ dies. In this case the Distracting Aura stays in place but the champ is dead resulting in a "invincible" Distracting Aura on the field.

jayscales1 likes this.
  12. KingJad

Luminescence abilities do not chain. But there is a bug that occurs sometimes where the units maintain the luminescence.

blazinsoul and jayscales1 like this.
  13. Mausini

Thats what I was pointing on. In this case Markoths example is wrong and something else is happening.

I remember that in the past Lumi stuff stayed after you let Lumi kick in and out by moving a Jakei into range and out of it. (Or something like that. It was buggy as hell and it seems that it still is)

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

What he's getting at ( I think) is that Nora gem is bugged. When the unit giving X Nora gem ability dies, the ability remains on all the rest even though it should not. It's been bugged like this for a while and they are incredibly annoying to play against due to it.

jayscales1 likes this.
  15. KingJad

blazinsoul likes this.
  16. jayscales1

yes

17. KingJad

so then you're in the wrong forum. @IMAGIRL

blazinsoul likes this.
  18. jayscales1