Elusive leap caused my client to freeze

Discussion in 'New Pox Nora Client Beta Bugs' started by free20play, May 29, 2017.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

i was facing an IS paladins/junk deck while using barbarian interrogator.
    she took a piercing shot from a dwarven sharpshooter.
    euans magic hammer next turn to remove her off the sharpshooter after getting range of him.
    and then was branded by a hahndor relic a couple of turns later.
    somewhere inbetween all of this my elusive leap bugged out.
    and the elusive leap ended up with 0 cooldown/0 ap cost and if i tried using it the game would freeze for me forcing me to restart the client. ( you could input commands but nothing would move or happen )
    even after restarting elusive leap still had a 0 ap cost/0 cooldown and kept freezing the client.
    so for the rest of the game i ended up being forced not to use elusive leap.
    this is the first time i've seen this kind of bug before.
    so i'm not sure what caused. so it just might've been a random one off bug from the new client.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  2. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

also wana say that barbarian interrogator was my first deployed unit.
    i had used her elusive leap near the beginning of the match to get to a font.
    also i think she failed to dodge euans magic hammer while dodging was up? ( though i could be wrong about that)
    she might've taken a piercing shot attack from sharpshooter while he had aims precision up? and i think maybe she still kept the dodging buff?
    also possible dodging was on its last round of duration when she was hit by sharpshooter.