Elven Alliance II- Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Jimmie1982, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Jimmie1982

Jimmie1982 I need me some PIE!

When Pox Nora first officially implemented Guilds into the community features of the game, the very first KF guild was born- Elven Alliance (EA).

We were an amazing guild for many years, but due to myself and a few other leadership roles leaving the game it has since crumbled. In the wake of that fallen guild another K'thir guild was born, Elven Exodus (EXE). But as time does it also decayed the Exodus and her members into quiet nothingness.

A few surviving members of both guilds are still alive and doing well. Recently they were approached by myself, the creator of the Elven Alliance so many years ago. Together we have decided to bring it back and try to spread the word to recover our lost family.

Please message me in game or on the website if you'd like an invitation!

EArank.jpg

Lushiris likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Heh. Thats a great picture. I was in TBk and in a way its the great great great grandguild (Is that a thing?) of NWO. EA was a great guild and it will be nice to have em around again. Best of luck to ya.

Jimmie1982 likes this.
  3. Jimmie1982

Thanks, man. Yeah, great grand guild is a thing haha.

Thanks too. Hoping to get it going good again.

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It's a thing.

5. Jimmie1982

Come on, all you protectorate loving players that need a new home. We've got a few solid players already. If nothing else join us to grow and learn from them. :)

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Would love to join, but already have connections in @Axeraiser s guild - dont wanna leave them behind :p

Jimmie1982 likes this.
  7. Jimmie1982

Axeraiser won't mind, we used to be allies. ;)

8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I'm not tying you down Tweek :p wherever you wanna go buddy, Jimmies a good dude all the best with the guild !

Jimmie1982 likes this.
  9. Jimmie1982

Thanks, ya old stud. Glad to see a name I recognize still kicking booty haha.