Elven Prodigy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Djangoguy, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Why does she have a discount of 36 nora?
    Having no basic attacks costs -36 nora?
    Oh hell, I want all my FW champions having Violence Charged and Attack Charged, please.

Could you explain this, @Sokolov?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

how is it 36 nora are you sure its so much ?

Djangoguy likes this.
  3. Djangoguy

Yes,

Her stats costs 54 nora, according to the old formula, and her abilities all together costs 48 nora.

OLD FORMULA.jpg

Don't tell me this formula got changed, because 95% of champs are OK with this.

4. chickenpox2

probably because she has 3-8 range
    i mean if she had 3-4 range she probably cost what she is now but noobe wull use her cause blindfire will be sandbaggy

Djangoguy likes this.
  5. Djangoguy

It is funny because the second champ with Blindire is Aspect of Infinity, which have 3-4 range, and costs 85 nora by default.
    Do you know what is wrong with this? She is 15 nora more cheap than intended.

SaintKiwi, claydude5 and Goyo like this.
  6. heroics

heroics New Member

The discount is surprising but is prodigy even considered a problem rune?

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

she isn't really that strong individually, kf is just broken as a faction mainly because of the bonus combined with high damage dealing champs and stuff like warspirit and arrowsinger.

8. chickenpox2

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Prodigy is autoinclude level.

Surge enemy on a blindfire champ, okay.

10. Djangoguy

Assuming that she is an auto on ranger/archer BGs, and played on some meta stuff, yes.
    Surge in a champ with Blindfire is ridiculous, if they drop Elusive and add Dissipate on her, she will still be undercosted, but more OK to deal with.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Its funny because shes not even that strong compared to other ranged champs in kf like arrowsinger or even elven mage imo.

Preparation needs to be nerfed, it gives too much range.

12. Djangoguy

The problem with her is Elusive, a champion with range 8 just sitting outrange of most units on pox dealing free hits is just silly.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Preparation has nothing to do with this thread.

14. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Too bad there's no cheap way to.give her an attack.

JellyBerry likes this.
  15. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Not without going split faction any more, which would of course ruin
    But anyway, she's only really good when the enemy has a few ranged champs all out in 1 place. But it does make KF even harder to out-range.

16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Walk up and smack her in the face twice dead problem solved. You guys really need to stop with the nerf threads, it's gotten to the point where the runes being listed arent even op anymore. Were now all listing why we lost and crying about it, try stunning her or paralyzing or something i believe that stops elusive or engage with melee. She is cheap because of no basic attack and unequippable also.

17. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Smack an 8 Range champ in the face twice. wat

Do you have a link to said formula? I wanna see how on earth Tomb Lord has 54 nora of stats.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  18. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

What I get from this is AoI should get max range 7 at no nora increase. I would ask for range 8 but it has intensify to give it that extra point of range if someone wants it.

19. Djangoguy

Here, kids, we have an butthurter implying that a champion 36 nora undercosted is OK, I can only assume he is a silly KF player who cries seem his OP stuff being spoted

20. Djangoguy

Saddly I'm at work at the moment, when I go to home I will post the algorithm here :)

Edit: Yea, I already tested it on Tomb Lord, saddly he is OK with the formula :(