Equip Propagation Ideas

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kampel, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I was thinking in a set of equips made for different equip based bgs. The idea behind is that when you equip a champ then several other champs get equipped as well so you can exploit "surge equip" and "hunter equip" BUT if and when those equips are destroyed YOU get negative feedbacks.

I was thinking to make them splits.

Flesh Pulping Parasite (Equip FW/UD)
    Nora: 25 (?)
    -Equipped enemy champ is Crippled, Gored, Bloodied, Infectious and gains Deathspawn: Carrionling, whenever this equip is destroyed the opponent gains 10 nora and you lose 5 nora. When equipped, all other enemy champs withing 6 spaces are equipped with a copy of this rune if able.

Satchel of Mist (KF/FS)

-Equipped friendly champ gains a rank of evasive, cloak and Purified, whenever this equip is destroyed the opponent gains 10 nora. When equipped, all other friendly champs within 6 spaces are equipped with a copy of this rune if able.

Gargoyle's Dust Phial (SP/IS)
    -Equipped friendly champ gains Inscrutable Form, Statue Form, Siege and gains race: construct, whenever this equip is destroyed the opponent gains 10 nora and your shrine/avatar loses 6HP. When equipped, all other friendly champs within 6 spaces are equipped with a copy of this rune if able.

Im finding difficult to come up with something for SL/ST, a negative propagating equip would be too good for SL so i wanted to make it friendly only.
    run out of time, will finish this idea later.

All designs are subject to change for better balanced ideas.

aseryen and Tweek516 like this.
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Or even an equip that does nothing except equip all champs within 6 spaces with it.

Kampel likes this.
  3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Interesting, how much an equip that only fills all enemy champ without any other effect would cost?

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

maybe instant aoe equip can be too strong. what about an equip propagating like the relics? head of osarius, catharsis bloom etc. you equip, and every 6 turns it equips the nearer target.

Gorebucket and Kampel like this.