Europeans, here's a funny tidbit

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Feb 9, 2017.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusiv...gees-are-definitely-terrorists-182401926.html

Ah bans are bad guys, because their could be good people in among those refugees. Good luck Europe you only let in a couple million and it only took 20 to kill a couple thousand Americans.

Also that's coming from one of the most liberal sites that has ever existed so, to argue it's biased would be comical. Yahoo posts about 55 bad Trump articles a day.

Well no Bane Shift we all wanna help the refugees but when it only takes 20 to kill 2,000 innocent people, i'd say you could do a whole lot more damage with a thousand or a couple thousand don't you all think ?

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Well, it's not Yahoo saying it. It's Assad.

I have no reason to doubt Assad's word on this specific issue, but I'm sure others will point out that he's biased, that he probably sees terrorists everywhere, that he isn't a kind person, etc.

Supposedly the full interview will be posted later, if you want to link it when it comes out that'd be cool.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Hahaha

it's cute how super keeps trying to find utterly ridiculous sources to back up his utterly nonsense claims

Trusting Assad to be accurate on the refugee crisis and the middle eastern struggles is like asking Donald Trump whether or not he's gonna fight for the people.

Seriously, how can you be so delusional? Like how do you even function?

4. super71

Point proven, thank you. The fact that it's automatically baseless and ridiculous just proves every point I've been making so far. You have a middle eastern leader saying their is definitely terrorists among these refugees, which is already proven because most terror attacks in Europe recently were indeed refugees. The liberal way, hurl insults and hoot and holler, I'll hand you the lighter to get the riot rolling.

You simply can't accept what logical minds already know, that for every 1,000 safe refugees your going to miss one terrorist and that's going to devestate Europe. Bane Shift bump it up to 1 terrorist for every 10,000 safe refugees, and do the math for millions of refugees. Not to mention the refugees who will feel oppressed and live a bad life and be radicalized in a few years time.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

you're a moron

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Lol
    Yes I always trust the words of dictators when they tell me the people fleeing their control should be stopped from doing that.

As well known writer Anne Frank can testify there is no flaw in that plan at all.

7. super71

Is it really hard to understand that someone in that position of power in the middle East would know if their were terrorists among the refugees ? Is it also hard to believe that some of the refugees are terrorists when it's already been stated multiple attacks in Europe did indeed happen because of "refugees".

@BurnPyro Every time you type something you show how ignorant and misinformed you are. Are you disagreeing that some of the terror attacks in Europe were refugees ? Not acknowledging that the odds of a single terrorist being among 10,000 refugees would be silly.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Is it really hard to understand that a dictator would brand people opposed to his rule as terrorists?

Tweek516, Etherielin and BurnPyro like this.
  9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i believe his point is more that assad does not have western interests at heart, and would likely not willingly aid us with free information

super71 likes this.
  10. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Based on what I read in the article, he wasn't saying that. His declared stance is that that whether or not other nations take refugees is a matter for those other nations. When asked whether he thought some of the refugees were terrorists, his response was "definitely."

At no point was it written that he said other nations should reject refugees, or that he wants them all to stay in his nation.

Maybe he'll say something to that effect in the full interview. Or maybe he'll say he's glad they won't be his problem anymore.

The issue with your and Burnpyro's statements is the assumption of bias to the degree if distortion and lies; and further assumption of intent (why he would lie/exaggerate/whatever).

I understand WHY those assumptions are made but...

SPiEkY and super71 like this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I concede that it is not what he said, however I would like to note that the quoted part does leave open his notion of what a terrorist is and he has branded his opponents as terrorists before.

and while there may be a few infiltrators trying to pass as refugees this does not mean we should condemn innocents to death.

agreed?

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

No, but that doesn't mean he's wrong in his statement.

Whom was this in reference to? And even if Assad doesn't care for the West, what benefit does he have for lying on this issue?

EDIT:
    I think even Super agrees. Where Super might disagree however is in which action is most likely to result in the greatest number of dead innocents.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

making european and western goverments in general seem inept is the propaganda strategy of Russia and Assad is allied to Russia. nationalistic, anti-Nato, anti-EU sentiment driven by fear of immigrants, refugees and terrorism divides us which allows Russia to re-annex the neighbours after seeding them with pro-russian sepetarists and regain a semblance of their former glory.

in other words Putin is "making Russia great again" and in return for Assads support they support Assad.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  14. super71

Don't you see though, when you save "refugees" your condemning European innocents to death from terrorist attacks. We should have helped them fight in Syria but also should have let them fight for their country as Europeans have done and as Americans have done.

I'm all for taking in kids and women who need help, but in a lot of videos, pictures, news sites I see mainly man from ages 16 and older and that should be enough to make anyone question what's going on.

15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

my earlier post was written out before gerb responded, but posted a few minutes late because i had to go merc some kids in for honor

BurnPyro likes this.
  16. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@super71 ah yes, because 1 european life is worth a thousand Syrian men, women and children right?

and because we do not condemn thousands to death it means we do nothing to prevent deaths to terror attacks?

tell me why you still have legal gun ownership in america when hundreds to thousands of innocents are condemned to die of gunshots because of it?

BurnPyro likes this.
  17. super71

I think your missing the point, i'm not against letting refugees in, i'm against endangering everyday citizens because other countries can't get their Bane Shift in order. Thousands of years have gone by and the Middle East is still a Bane Shift box for a reason. I'm against letting in people who are not going to change or adapt their lifestyle to live among everyday Americans or Europeans as it's already shown they want special treatment everywhere. Their are other ways Europe and America could help and you know it, letting in millions of refugees when we have very little information about them is a bad way too help. The middle Eastern culture is still killing gays, and still doesn't allow women to have rights and rapes aren't even crimes. What happens when the first honor killing happens, or the first beheading in Europe?

If were debating gun ownership that's an entirely different topic, I think their should be multiple tests put in place before you can own a gun. I also believe for every gun you should have a permit and be registered with said gun and their should be proof of ownership by the state and local police. Should also be checks for mental health problems and or personality disorders and anything else that makes people prove to violence.

I think because i'm a Republican you just guessed guns would be a soft spot for me, whereas in reality I believe we need to do a lot more to control gun violence in America.

18. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Liberal fools. I can easily provide MULTIPLE pieces of evidence that refugees are

1) Terrorists
    2) Rapists
    3) Insular
    4) Chinese

BurnPyro likes this.
  19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

its late and while I want to later make a better reply to your points some of which are valid concerns on which we disagree on how it is being handler I just want to point out the quoted bit and how I do not think they are different topics.

also the thousand years part is inaccurate. but as I said. I go to sleep now.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I know Sok is chinese ( or hong kong chinese I do not know where the line is drawn) but are you calling him an insular terrorapist?

wait you wrote refugees I read immigrants, ignore this. it is because the terms are being mixed so much these days.

like me after a long day, my attempt at a joke falls flat and dozes off.