Europeans, here's a funny tidbit

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by super71, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

hehe, I think we need to go further back to find the begining of american imperialist foreign policy.

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

No we dont. American imperialism needs to stop now. Trump siding with Assad against the opposing forces is a good start.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it needing to stop and finding the start of american imperialism have nothing to do with eachother so yes, we do need to go further back to find the start and also Firk you just because that too has nothing to do with anything else here and apparently that is how it works now.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Global warming doesen't exist either. I hope the Netherlands sinks into the ocean. Rawrr lets get angry and go off subject.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no we don't! Unless you continue down this foolish path instead of realising you madea mistake and apologize.

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

This pretty much hit the nail on the head for me, most of what Trump is doing Obama did but he just wasn't as open about it. Democrats and liberals are a bunch of hypocrites and are only willing to admit when something is wrong when republicans do it. Trump is talking the talk and doing everything he said he'd do so far, which for most politicians is an anomaly.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Super and profhulk are happily ignoring the fact that we have condemned Obamas drone strike policy on multiple occassions (see start of obamas legacy thread), because otherwise his exagerated meme doesnt work.

Chump

8. super71

That wasn't so much directed at you as it was all the idiot democrats and liberals in America who believed Obama was the greatest president ever and did no wrong among other countries. I try to limit the personal attacks as much as possible as they don't really get anywhere and gets the threads closed. I also ignored gerry as it got old arguing with him when he had nothing to bring to the table.

Also my whole reason for this thread ended about a page ago when you and him admitted you didn't want refugees in Europe. When talking politics it's best to always play the sheep in the wolf's skin, makes it easier to trick the wolves into thinking themselves wiser.

9. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I am feeling much the same. What I said about Obama's foreign policy is directed more at people that drank his kool aid for 8 years, and just ignored all the dumb things that he did. I understand burn and gerben are outsiders looking at america with amusement. Burn I am aware that you disagree with the drone bomb program Obama used. Obama's foreign policy didn't stop with drones he also enabled counterinsurgents that caused the civil war in Iraq, was responsible for funding the YPG kurds in Syria who are affiliated with the PKK who are terrorists, and went forward with John Kerry's plan of balkanization of Syria. Seriously these neo conservatives are idiots and this idea of destroying the middle east and rebuilding it has been a failure. The title democrat or repoublican is meaningless to these idiots. Call them all what they really are Neoconservatives. Bunch of warmongering morons and you can throw George Bush Jr., Senor, and the Clintons in with them. If any of you are wondering what Balkanization means or what John Kerry's plan was here it is.
    http://journal-neo.org/2016/03/29/kerry-s-plan-at-balkanising-syria/

I want you guys to know that I don't agree with everything Trump does or says, but I did vote for him because he promised to end obamacare and side with Assad in Syria to fight Isis.

super71 likes this.
  10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I also wanted to recommend a few independent journalists and sites if anyone is interested in hearing a more holistic version of what is going on in the world.

1. http://www.newsbud.com/
    2. http://journal-neo.org/ (not sure about this one, but most of the things I read here are ok.)
    3. Eva Bartlett
    4. Ryan Dawson

I watch many of the US news networks for entertainment now and distrust most of what they report. Most of the US news sites have become nothing more than some billionaires blog.

super71 likes this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no we do want refugees in europe,

we just don't want there to be refugees.

what don't you get about this?

BurnPyro likes this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Super does not posses the intellect to understand the difference

13. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Similar argument to "We do want abortions to be legal, we just don't want there to be abortions because sex ed and contraception are widely available."

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  14. super71

This is your new Europe and you guys don't even realize what's happening yet.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-school-prohibits-revealing-clothing/a-18567124

So basically in the article, German students are being told they are gonna enforce a new dress code so they don't rile up any of the migrants. German kids are changing their way of life so as to not make other cultures uncomfortable. Now send those same German students to the Middle East and have them wear provocative clothing, now ask the Middle Easterners to change the way they handle that because they don't wanna make the German migrants uncomfortable.

A line right from the article " "See-through tops or blouses, short-shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings,"

What exactly are they implying by misunderstandings ?

https://www.rt.com/news/270214-bavaria-muslim-school-clothes/

Your way of life is already changing to adhere to refugees and not your everyday citizens. Try doing this same thing in the Middle East, ask them to be respectful of everyday clothing worn by German refugees.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

mmmm so the first source claims a group of teachers urged the headmistress to make the rules to prevent misunderstandings ( because they don't trust the refugees?) and now the clothing rules are roughly the same as american highschools with some students protesting the rule but most being okay with it?

the second article is the russian state propaganda bureau trying to make germany look bad.

so the conclusion here is that american Highschools adhere to sharia law.

16. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Article 1: This is literally just a high school introducing a dress code to stop their kids from being too sexy. Happens everywhere.

Article 2: This is covering the same story as article 1. Both of these articles were published in 2015.

If this is the best evidence you can find of cultural changes due to refugees, then your argument that sharia law is coming to europe becomes even harder to believe.

Geressen likes this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@Boozha you are german, are you currently shariad?

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Super is so incredibly ******** it's hard to believe he hasn't killed himself by accident yet.

19. super71

No, this is European society changing how they dress because they don't wanna cause any problems or "misunderstandings" among the Muslim refugees that are too close to a school. All changes start small at first, until eventually big changes occur. The next thing will be not allowing German citizens into certain areas where it's primarily Muslims wearing certain clothing, it's small change and small change until they evolve to big change. What people aren't realizing is their is plenty of room in the Middle East for these refugees, but they aren't doing that for a reason.

5 years or maybe even 10 or 20, but the culture of Europe has already changed dramatically and in a very short period of time.

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

So we've moved from alternative facts to an alternative interpretation of the facts.

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.