Everyone posting nerf threads is cringe, get good

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markus422, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Markus422

Markus422 I need me some PIE!

Bottom text

SPiEkY and Etherielin like this.
  2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Hahahahah...Thats what you all get for allowing all of these past un warranted nerfs. I have been advocating for it to stop and fix the balancing in other ways. As soon as you nerf something another thing becomes more OP. I dont even play pincushion but why nerf it? That champ has been a classic of non-issue since day one and his abilities fit the theme the picture all of it. Changing dmg types to nerf champs and take away magic dmg options..Why some of them make no sense.

Anotherblackman likes this.
  3. Markus422

Markus422 I need me some PIE!

You're Firking unhinged dude

4. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

Why don't you help me get good?

chickenpox2 likes this.
  5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

6. poxrooster

7. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

No lets nerf IS, some more. please. it needs it instead of those factions who have been top for the past 5 years.

8. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

He is right. Quit asking for the bar to be lowered. Learn to jump higher.

9. poxrooster

That's just such a funny statement. It's never going to happen without mentoring. That's like a billionaire saying, "Just make more money." It's so stupidly shortsighted that it's funny.

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You mean like this guy. :D

11. poxrooster

Ha, nice!

12. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

ISisOP jokes aside. This post is 8 years too late...

They are now doing “buffs” since the devs have maybe possibly realized that just because they can “finally” play the game, doesn’t mean they had to ****** the game down and slaughter half the loyal community in favor of some Fortnite “Get more players” movement to get as many folks to play by making it “easier and accessible(word for people don’t have to think to be good).

Unless they do some Corpse level changes, the type of changes that rock the game so heavy that folks have no choice but to change for the better or sink, the game will remain a skeleton and the trash that play it will never be pushed to the limitations that we, as older player, would not only achieve, but break consistently. Anyone who had a loyal following like me, would enjoy playing out a losing game, winning. And have someone who was watching actually tell you the move that cost/won the game.

now there is none of that. You know who/what wins you the game because you got hammer striked at a bad point and because it’s a “good card blah blah” it’s slaughtered... but low and behold that SP spell that makes you miss, lose all your ap, and is distracted, was a equally if not more powerful spell... I ain’t check it lately but if that cheaper than 45 nora... This game is still biased asf.