Examples of Strong Kthir FF Decks

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xenoro, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Try aurora banner over grims eye.

My problem with twisted fireoak is that it can never tele and double tap. Faction bonus nerf hit it hard.

Regulator is so underrated. Although consider backlash on her.

2. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

deception.PNG Karmavore made me do it."how to win games and lose friends" The deck that makes people hate you.

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Strategic Retreat is pretty useful. I find it works best when a scary melee beater runs up to a ranged champ thinking that it won't be able to disengage and attack. You cast the spell and it heals some of the melee damage it took and is now in a position to possible double attack the melee champ.

If you need a heal and to get away, Strategic Retreat is nice. If you need the same ranged unit to do a little more damage Ancestral Anger is good. Both spells are good for the similar conditions.

Pixyrus likes this.
  4. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

What do you think is a good healer? I took out Nectar Fairy but I kinda miss her now. :D

5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Deception.png

IronStylus likes this.
  6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Adaptive adap.png

Fae fae.png

i'm also trying to make sothing with subtheme Bards using arrowsinger and fiorn to stack horns of kthir, bliss, combo the tortun singer to ground everybody and woodchucker/gem/heart of forest to slow down everybody else...maybe also plants to use tireless harvester (who is a bard)...but still i have no ready list. I'll post when have one.

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Nectar Fairy is still decent but no where near where she was as a dedicated healer (though her general utility was increased). I think Gnarlwood Lifegiver is an excellent healer for the cost. It can even take some hits and be a minor threat once it uses Take Root.

8. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Hmm Lifegiver. Haven't seen much of him since the changes, I'll try him out again.

9. Nigromanta

Nigromanta The King of Potatoes

Im really interested in this deck, could you explain how you play with it?
    1st turn deploys, sinergies, and specific combos (what you equip)

Why the hunter's Charm?
    Bullseye for Centaur Commander mainly?
    No x1 Centaur Savage? I feel it hasnt alot of ranged champs
    No Centaur skirmisher?
    Oh and specify upgrades please

10. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

check my deck out in the thread I created, its been kicking butt in ranked. I think I am the highest ranked FF KF player playing atm

11. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

nooooope. You're actually 4th.

Me -> aronxop (but he plays ST sometimes too so does he count idk) @1880-> karmavore @1710-> you @1706

12. thered

Does anyone got a grimlic of KF that you would want to trade to me? I am also looking for some rudolph the chosen

13. thered

hey @GemmaXylia , just wanted to let you know, I am the highest ranked FF KF player now. I am at 2030 and you are at what, barely 2000?

I got about 400 elo in 4 days, been pretty easy actually, doubt you'll be able to catch me now, but you can try ;). Good luck mate, you'll need it

davre likes this.
  14. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

You've played 98 games since the first of February, I've played 16. One of us is obviously no lifing a lot more than the other. I've also been incredibly unwell the past few days which is why I haven't been online but you should see me again soonish.

It's funny because this weird antagonism only really started because you were trashing me for using elven illusionist, a "no skill easy win rune..." but then you decided you wanted to catch up to my exp, but you couldn't actually do that with a high skill bg that requires "effort" as you seem to deem necessary... So you had to change your deck and you ran 2x of the illusion champs just like me.

I've lost 3 out of my last 40 games, you've lost 7. So really you lose twice as often as me. You played a tonne of games so you caught up exp, congratulations to you.

Considering I have a 20 win streak and you are under the impression my xp is capped at 2k is humorous and makes you look pretty silly really. Does someone who wants to be a moderator sooooo bad to "make this community a better place" really need to be going so far out of his way to be patronising and putting another player down? I'm not so sure :)

15. thered

Im doing it for fun and to prove a point, which I have. Try harder ;P

16. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Look at that, back ahead of you again. Guess they didn't nerf illusions hard enough

17. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

I think we can all agree illusions are too strong. I am playing illusions atm to troll the people playing worms, sand/ spam aoe, collective, bastion, anything SP, anything ST. Pretty much any competitive deck :p

Up in the high ranks everyone is playing a "no skill" deck backed by their actual skill in the game haha

18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Boys. Get along

MaruXV and Tweek516 like this.
  19. thered

pfft. Ive been gone for a week. Ill be ahead of you in a day or two haha

20. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

MaruXV likes this.