Expansion 28 Preview 3 and VoA Final Days Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Senshu, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings Everyone,

We are happy to reveal it's official name for Pox Nora's 28th Expansion, Spirits Beyond. As we get closer to the release of Spirits Beyond more will be revealed about what this the name of the expansion is eluding to in regards to lore. This will give all of you some time to speculate as to what that may be.

With today's preview we have more More great things for all of you including an all new event! But , before we get into any of that we need to address the previous contest and event.

Shard Reward Event
    The Shard Reward event has come to an end. All shard rewards have been deposited into the accounts of all qualifying players. For details about the amount of shards see the Official Announcement.

Flavor Text Contest 2
    The Spirits Beyond Flavor Text contest 2 has concluded. Congratulations to EmperorSauron and Goyo for submitting the flavor text we liked the most for Goblin King and Boundless Enthusiasm. The gold prize has been deposited into their accounts.

Goblin King
    Champion
    Faction: Underdepths
    Flavor Text: "Bring me his head! And his leg! And his eyes! I'm in a bad mood today." - Tolgra, Goblin King
    By: EmperorSauron

Boundless Enthusiasm
    Spell
    Faction: Underdepths
    Flavor Text: "I will punch him! Then I will punch him again! And I will kick him in the floor!" Goblin children playing
    By: Goyo

Congratulations again to both EmperorSauron and Goyo!

Visions of Amareth Final Days Event
    The Visions of Amareth expansion is coming to a close and to give it one final send-off we are giving all of you a chance to earn Expansion 27 packs! Starting right now, March 11th, and lasting until 5PM PST March 29th you can earn 1 Visions of Amareth pack for every 10 Ranked matches played. Matches must last a minimum of 10 minutes to count towards this event. For this event you can earn a maximum of 5 packs, but that isn't all!

Grand Prize
    At the end of this event we will have a drawing from all the players who received all 5 packs, and one lucky player will get 1 of every Visions of Amareth rune including the Legendary runes in addition to the 5 packs!

You have 20 days to play 50 matches lasting over 10 minutes before the event ends March 29th 5PM PST (8PM EST, March 30th 12AM UTC) Rewards will be given out at the conclusion of this event. To redeem the packs once they have bee rewarded you will need to go to the Marketplace and click on the link that says Entitlements at the top of the screen.

Preview
    Some of you mentioned about too much information spoiling the surprise of new runes. This week we are going old school. Gaze upon this illustration and ponder what these runes will be. They may not actually be what you think they are, and not belong to the faction you would normally assume.

[​IMG]

Shard & Token Sale
    The Shard and Token pack sale is still going on and will last until Spirits Beyond is released (release date unannounced). Full details about the Shard Pack, Deluxe Shard Pack, or the Crazy Token Pack are on the Pox Nora Marketplace.

Weekend Tournament
    This weekend's tournament is now available. It is a standard 4 person tournament, using Ranked Maps, with a total turn time limit per player per match of 30 minutes. This tournament will be available from March 11th through March 13th.

Rewards:
    • 1st place: Myx Coordinator and 1 Gold Champion Point Token.
    • 2nd place: Salaman Hunter and 1 Silver Champion Point Token.
    Discussion: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...-28-preview-3-and-voa-final-days-event.22101/

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016