expansion release dates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PurpleTop, Nov 3, 2015.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Does anyone have a record of the release dates for each of the pox Nora expansions? I wanted to go through and look at them.... From my recollection recent expansions have been released less frequently than they were 3-4 years ago... Not necessarily a bad thing just an observation. I'd like to look at the actual dates tho, so can anyone help me out? Thanks!

--PT

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

You'd have better luck asking @Senshu .

PurpleTop likes this.
  3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Or @Sokolov , he seems to pull data out of thin air.

Kampel and PurpleTop like this.
  4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Got the dates from release to Malj Frontier in there

^^edit: Which is the exact same data as the pox wiki but in a convenient single page

DarkJello likes this.
  6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't know that they've come less frequently.

But the expansions have gotten smaller and cheaper (most notably introduction of boxes, then megaboxes, which decrease the cost per rune) - which lets more non-content features/fixes get in while maintaining interest/revenue.

(Compare to say, the Maljaran Era which was almost entirely content driven.)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

http://poxnora.wikia.com/wiki/ is a good place to find the release dates for older expansions.

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Not sure if I'm right, but it feels that nowadays more been made in terms of non-content stuff than ever.

9. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the links! So am I reading it right that the broodcall expansion, our 10th expansion, was released less than a week after rise of serkan expansion? That doesn't seem right....

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, it is a wiki so it is possible things are a little off. The alternative is to do a web search for the press release for that expansion.