Faction struggles

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Kalin, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Kalin

Kalin New Member

After many games with sample bg's and mess around bg's of my own, I just cannot decide on a faction to play.
    I am desperately seeking some inspiration in choosing a faction please.

2. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Really depends on ur preference. UD/SL have very poor ranged options but the best melee. FW is the most versatile and can counter everything, but doesnt have much the show for its own. FS is cool but many of the runes are simply awful, giving u less variety to choose from. ST, IS and KF are probably the most solid. Those 3 are very versatile and contain good melee and ranged options. ST can super champ if thats what ur into. IS is consistent and hard to kill. KF is more unpredictable with strong counters and good power turns. Not to mention amazing range.

I personally started with FW then got bored and focused on KF and FS. Eventually ur gonna want a little of everything and make split faction BGs. But those are my top 3 for FF bgs.

Hope i helped :)

3. Kalin

Kalin New Member

What themes do fs and st have?

4. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

The best FS themes are Boghoppers and Salamans
    The best ST theme in my opinion is Elementals
    But you dont have make every deck based on themes. A lot of factions just use cool combos. For example ST tends to run units with adaptive such as jekai heretic and spam spells.

5. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

What is your budget?

6. Kalin

Kalin New Member

Very low at the moment wasnt lucky on packs.

7. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

FS: Boghoppers, Salamander, Poison, Snaptooth, Firk, Aquatic/Semi, Mirefolk (essentily Aquatic), Jellebrium, Elec (usually split with SP), and Tortuns (they are better FF KF).
    ST: Jakei (not a theme, but have synergies), Lonx, Frost AMP, Beast, Crystal, Ferren, Monks, Leoss (split).

If want some runes, I can give you the basic needed for some BG.