Fall of the "4th Reich" imminent?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

yup trump likes conspiracy theories.

meanwhile the elites scramble to ban false news which is so ironic.

DarkJello likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

lets be honest here people sharing articles with screamy clickbait titles on facebook without factchecking is a problem.

and who doesn't love a bit of clickbait.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'll take "Everything that's wrong with the average American's knowledge of the world" for 500$

4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

What about "ThAngs wrong with average Belgian's knowledge of the world" for 470.94 Euros? ;)

Baskitkase likes this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

* wrong answer beep*

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Ehh again were fighting amongst each other when Europeans and Americans could have already solved what is wrong.. Watched an interesting video today about how a guy that claimed he works for the 4th reich explained how their new plan was to use racism to divide the United States. The video was from 2013 and a lot of it is nonsense but then again all I see on the news everyday is black on white, men against women, christians vs. muslims.

Really makes me wonder how much is made up when all I see and hear is division pushed by all the mainstream media in every Country. Somebody is profiting by all this racial talk, and it's not the average joe.

http://www.anonews.co/rothschild-race-war/

Again all of it I don't take seriously as most of it seems outright ridiculous, but the racism talk seems spot on.

http://www.anonews.co/bolivia-rothschild-bank/

A big reason many countries are doing this, and I think partially why the Brexit vote even happened.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    DarkJello likes this.
  7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

we have to stop these nationalistic right wing anti-Eu parties from gaining power and destroying decades of prosperity and peace.

Reason:
    [​IMG]

8. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

This, of course, is dependent on the viewpoint that it was because of the EU that there have been decades of prosperity and peace, and for no other reason. And further that the reasons the EU has contributed could not be achieved without a lot of "onerous" provisions otherwise tacked on to EU membership.

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong. I'm simply pointing out that the EU existing during this time is perhaps mere correlation, not inherently causation.

DarkJello, badgerale and SPiEkY like this.