False Accusations...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sokolov, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This on the surface is provocative which is of course very volatile right after the Kavanaugh confirmation... but it also has so many other layers. Does this story expose the hypocrisy of the other side after Kavanaugh's accuser(s)? or is this is a more sinister tactic to discredit the whole "me too" movement style of warfare in politics by muddying the waters further?

4. Sokolov

This isn't a new thing. The right has been found to do this sort of thing on many other occasions (while claiming that other people are doing it).

This is not to say that the left doesn't do anything shady, but it's always interesting to me how often it is the case that the person who is complaining about something... is the one who is doing it (Trump has been a great example of this). There are even multiple sayings relating to this phenomenon.

5. Sokolov

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Turns out fear and paranoia were the true enemy all long, and those live in the hearts of people, but luckily one of the bullets got close enough to them that it cannot safely be removed.

7. Sokolov

I mean, they were probably just embarrassed.

SPiEkY likes this.