Fat Fluby Sturdy Cyclops (Waiting for map pool change)

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Sep 6, 2016.

1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Thanks again for the Paper Wings!

I have yet to actually try it, but since I don't currently have Spike, I am using 2x Vengeful Cyclops (also left out Klub) in the Siblings Style bg. My theory is to punish the enemy from killing Siblings, but we'll see how well it works!

Gnomes likes this.
  2. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

You don't have a decklist under the meta, so I looked to your other thread. You don't have hurler in your meta list there, is he not great? He's always been my favorite Cyclops because of his art and slam is just so much fun.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I'm Markoth and this is my favorite guide on the SP forums.

indajungle, MaruXV and SPiEkY like this.
  4. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

i'm gonna try this 1x Clops BG...any thoughts?

Attached Files:

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Looks solid. a few suggestions- maybe just only one battle fiend and instead add another rockshaper. rochshaper is more consistent and it works out well if you have one havocs touch and one battlefiend. you could also remove one battlefiend for another warwizard and/or a cyclops warmish with inspire. warsmith has a VERY good hp to nora ratio so after you give the dmg to battle fiend he can also be consumed for a full heal on the battlefiend, and if battlefiend is not being used at the moment then you can help the Cyclops cannon and give them the dmg and they will get the buff from having a tinkerer around.

limone1981 likes this.
  6. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I will probably go for another warwizard...didn't tested yet(probably tonight or tomorrow) but maybe this version of the Clops can help avoiding map issues, even if sacrificing a lot of really good one eyed chanpion 2x2

Gnomes likes this.
  7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Alacrity is auto in every SP bg

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Disagree. I already have it from the warwizards.

Fentum likes this.
  10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Didnt see that, carry on