Favor

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Paper Skull, May 31, 2014.

1. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I'm testing out a new deck, and finding that the ability "Favor" isn't stacking across factions. I can have a champion with Favor: FW and Favor: IS out, but only the most recently deployed source is triggering.

Favor does state that it doesn't stack, so this may be WAI, but it would seem logical to have different forms of Favor stack.

2. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Interesting. It could definitely be interpreted to mean that only one instance of Favor will count, so I think it is fair in that regard. But I think it would be fine if favor for each faction counted differently, as you said.

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I looked into this and it is working as intended despite that intended part being a bit confusing. Because of how the non-stacking parameter works we would have to write a custom script to allow deployed champions of different factions that both have favor to have these abilities active at the same time. Then this could open the door for future exploits e.g. if we ever decide to have cross faction spells then how would this work in most instances this would result in +10 nora. So we want to take into account what may happen in the future.

Also, with the revamp a lot fewer champions with have the ability Favor because it was too prolific, so this situation may become even rarer. If this does prove to be a regular problem after the revamp we may consider taking a second look. We know this may not be the most intuitive setup, but it is the easiest to prevent exploitation.

Paper Skull likes this.