Feelings

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Qucas, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

So, since August 23rd last year, I've been living in Indiana and it's been great. Got a job at Five Guys a week later and I've been there for over 4 months now. Most days I feel good, just alright. Which is fine and all not because it's better than all those times when I was depressed and I also understand that I can't except to feel great all the time. Anyways, Today I worked the morning shift, which for me was 9-3, and Today didn't go that well for two reasons. One, it's a Holiday here in the US, so a lot of high schoolers came in Today, but my boss, didn't think we would get that busy, so we ended up being understaffed. The second thing I felt that was a problem was how I felt when I got to work. I got up at 7 today and as I went through my morning routine, I was texting this girl and then as I was walking to work, she sent me some pictures, and she looks great. And so when I got to work, I felt better than usual. For some reason, it seems like any of the days where I feel great, things that don't usually bug me, start bugging and it seems like it's easier for me to get stressed, angry and all that. Which doesn't make sense to me, because that's how things are when I'm depressed. I'm not sure what to do about it either, so I figure I'd post this here cause you guys are always good with advice.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I hate feelings. They get in the way a lot.

eSmokefish and Geressen like this.
  3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

where in indiana?

4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Fishers