FESHING OUT A THEME

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Woffleet, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

FESH LORE:

In POX Fesh are worm like creatures that dwell in the peaks. They hide and tunnel in earth for mobility. They are mainly parasites and provide really good debuff abilities such as infest.

MY VERSION OF FESH:

I'm gonna use a Minotaur like model to outline the Fesh theme. Fesh have 1 key relic( Fesh burrow) that grants them tunnel earth. The play style of Fesh is to set up tunnels and engage with mele Fesh. The infestors come in to finish the job. Gargantuans are mainly defensive structures used to defend critical areas.

Fesh Burrow:
    nora 40
    hp 30
    Def 4
    Resilient
    Fesh burrow: ( Freindly fesh within 6 spaces gain a rank of tunnel earth)
    hidden earth

Tunnel builders:
    1v1
    class: tinkerer
    These are the weakest and lowest costing Fesh. They generate earth terrain, provide utility and support, and heal and defend Fesh Burrow.

Infestors:
    class: shaman
    Weak Fesh that debuff enemy champions. Use abilities like sting and infest.

Mele Fesh:
    1v1
    class: warrior, rouge, or none
    Mele Fesh are the only Fesh with tunnel earth. There purpose is to engage and distract enemy forces until the infestors and Gargantuans arrive.

Gargantuans:
    2v2
    class: warrior and none
    Huge Fesh that devastate enemy forces. Mostly defensive all of them will have immobile. They are very expensive but are living Fesh tunnels. They defend critical areas for the Fesh.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  2. Woffleet

3. Woffleet

reserved

4. only

only Active Member

feshing out a theme will be tough. feshes are wild cards and/or they support different type of decks. the only one example I could think, as for now, is FS plants.

Cyclofesh = Lightning, but also a fesh
    Albino Fesh, Goliath Fesh and Crested = wild cards
    Mika = Mogas, but also related to feshes
    Hyaenid Feshrider = hyaenid, but also fesh.

Isuppose for FS plants it would be
    Coral Creeper = Cyclofesh
    wild cards: Mucker, Death Lily, Bogwood Mireoak
    Mika = Firk Botanist
    etc.

so you get the idea that to tie wild cards will require TONS OF TIME. I think the best you can do is to do small steps and feshes will (IF!) be polished out eventually, starting from a module and possibly going deeper.

you're asking for more swallowhole is unrealistic. see Ancient Slag. he had to get Swallowhole and all these drawbacks to keep it balanced. do you expect 3rd champion with it?

5. Woffleet

no huge fesh will be mele amazing beaters. Swallow hole was just a mechanic i thought could fit the theme

6. Woffleet

Yes i know Fesh will need time to developt. This is just a template I think they could be developed off of.

7. Woffleet

any thoughts?

8. Woffleet

updated now any fesh with Class engineer can become a Fesh Burrow

9. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

If you have any ideas for fesh runes post them in the rune ideas thread I will support it :)

Woffleet likes this.
  10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I agree, I always found fesh a pretty funny race. So I would love to see some more fesh being thrown out and them being a viable theme.

Woffleet likes this.
  11. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I'm really upset that Crested Fesh isn't a rune.

12. Woffleet

he would be the perfect mele fesh

13. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

we have enough fesh bra

need more cavern creatures tho

14. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I've complied to your requests, o Master fesh. class: engineer tunnel-making fesh on your thread alr. Tito, the Friendly Fesh Tunnel

15. Woffleet

cool!

16. Woffleet

updated. Over the next few days I plan to rethink and evaluate my own and the communities views about Fesh. Hopefully the finished product will be put into the game by the devs!

17. Woffleet

anymore thoughts on the theme and future design?

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I think there needs to be a SP/UD Imp riding a fesh, like how they rode the sand worms in Dune. My thought is a split hero, the lore would be that the imp's wing was destroyed, and that now instead of flying he rides a fesh.

Woffleet likes this.
  19. Woffleet

cool!

20. Poxineer

Poxineer The King of Potatoes

buttttt impz can flew .................................... where they do that at