Finally I Found My Old Account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrsMonk, Jul 26, 2014.

1. MrsMonk

MrsMonk New Member

I found my old account that has not been played since 2010. I got the transfer done to Desert Owl so I have all my old runes. YES!!! Time to get busy with revising some old decks (rune changes have required) and start with some serious booty kicking!

2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Welcome back!

I like your avatar

MrsMonk likes this.
  3. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Seconded.

MrsMonk likes this.
  4. MrsMonk

MrsMonk New Member

I have another old account that I am trying to find also.

5. MrsMonk

MrsMonk New Member

Glad you like my Burpee :)

6. MrsMonk

MrsMonk New Member

I am busy busy busy building my new deck with my old runes. I am reading all the changes and got way too much info to try and cram in my tiny brain. But I am doing it. you guys have no idea how excited I am right now. I have also found my other old account and done some trades between the two so I can get what I want all together. Wish I could have it all consolidated into one. That would make this easier. (I have emailed support about that option)

7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Love these threads...I envy the excitement of uncovering all those old runes and the "freshness" that would come with it. Enjoy it bud..see you out there

Morfeas and MrsMonk like this.
  8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Nice to see excitement over here :)

MrsMonk likes this.
  9. MrsMonk

MrsMonk New Member

Ok I have spent all day moving runes around, upgrading runes, and buying new packs trying to get some of the new stuff. I got a Vex that was sooo cool. I have made my first ever SL bg. I always played KF way back when. So I guess it is time to give this thing a test run. Woo Hoo!!

Goyo likes this.
  10. MrsMonk

MrsMonk New Member

11. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

MrsMonk likes this.
  12. MrsMonk

MrsMonk New Member

i am sure there will be changes but what kind I am not sure. I just thought it looked good on paper. Need some more play time to see how well it actually works.