Fire amp and stealth

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by guokamoli54, Dec 23, 2016.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Hey im looking to build a Fire Amp and a stealth bg as wondering if you guys had any advice on what are key runes in these style of BGs? Thanks in advanced for the help! Also quick sidenote does anyone run demon call anymore?

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I like Demon Lich, Ruby Crawler and Doomie as utilities in fire decks.

Nightfall Spider is nice in stealth.

Demon call in Max BG.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  3. guokamoli54

Demon Lich seems pretty good amps fire and frost burn is way good looks like a 2x auto to me have to get them also thoughts on Abyssal Fiend? Seems pretty good...

Ya totally playing nightfall already he is awesome lol

Are maxx BGs still a thing?

4. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Max BGs are always a thing.

It's all good fun.

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, when they gave Maxx that ability that gives beckon or w/e it's called now to the nearest dude, Maxx decks pretty much permanently became a thing.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Alakhami, Fentum and guokamoli54 like this.
  6. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Murk Demon, my lovely creation Nightfall Spider, Cloak of Long Knives, Smoke Cloud, Deep Elf Assassin, Secret Meeting, and Fading Recollection for when you really need to FR their one detection champ. Murk Demon probably most important rune.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  7. guokamoli54

This is what i have currently for a stealth BG its prettty fun tho!

Attached Files:

8. saromon50

saromon50 I need me some PIE!

Is temple of brutality unbanned? At least it wasn't last I checked. Might want to look into that.

9. guokamoli54

I play mostly casual with my friend and campaigns so i really wouldn't notice lol there is a very select few of my BGs i would even consider taking into a ranked game. Most of them are just silly ideas ive messed around with.

saromon50 likes this.
  10. guokamoli54

Here is my Fire amp BG still working on the second Doomball. Really enjoying it tho and Grimlic w/ firelight gem is lulz worthy.

Also posted my Maxx BG cuz it came up in the discussion as well. Maxx with BE is dumb.

Attached Files: