Firk

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by EmperorSauron, Oct 3, 2014.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

Make these guys a theme, like with a racial or something. Get on it Devs!

2. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

Seconded!! I have made the suggestion before but I'll make it again to see what people think.

I've always thought that FS being "the nora faction" should have more nora...something. We do gen extra nora each turn, which is nice, but we don't have any great nora gen aside from that after the marsh song nerf and no control after the nora drain nerf (not a true nerf but created a bug).

SO, my suggestion is to give the Firk a psychic ability that allows you to view the amount of nora your opponent currently has. It could work either as an activated ability with a cooldown of 4 or so, or as an ability that is activated when 3 or more firk are on board. It would be a useful ability in general when making the decision to nora drain or drop a spell or a champ...

What does everyone think?

3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I say bring back psychic so i can split with stitched again :eek:

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I think some of the firk should have a racial. Not every single one of them. Psychic Collective: When 3 firk with this racial are in play firk with this ability gain cooperation. When 5 firk with this racial are in play firk with this racial gain sentry.

Leadrz likes this.