Flamemage of the Circle

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Imba, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Imba

Imba The King of Potatoes

If this has been reported before I apologize, but I couldn't find it.

Flamemage of the Circle can use flame siphon on it's own illusions. Is this working s intended?

2. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Does it give nora?

Also, projection onto lava takes the AP but makes the champion disappear (but once you move it again it appears)

3. Imba

It does give nora, it seems like the illusions from projection work just like any other champ for siphon purposes. I've also noticed the disappearing bug, which also happens if you try to project to impassable terrain

4. TheNidhogg

Interesting, good to know. They should pop on target, and give no nora, so that seems like a bug.

5. TheNidhogg

Tried it and it didn't work

6. Imba

After I read your post I tried and was also unable to reproduce, maybe I was hallucinating.

However, the disappearing bug is still there. I didn't get a chance to test on lava, but your champion disappears if you try to project into impassable terrain. The actual "champ" remains in the same space as it was when you tried to project, but the sprite disappears. Functionality is still present, you can click it and attack with it and move, but it's confusing for the opponent who thinks the champ is gone until he gets hit.

TheNidhogg likes this.
  7. TheNidhogg

Yep, like I said it reappears when you move it

8. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

It doesn't give Nora. It was the first thing i tried with the Flamemage. I was amazed to see that it was an interesting, balanced rune. I didn't think we got those anymore.

9. TheNidhogg

I happen to believe for several reasons that it is actually probably above the curve
    1. Illusions are fantastic - good roadblocks, pick up key globes, give nora back from Thorn Collection
    2. Flame Siphon is insane in KF. The amount of nora per turn we can put out with Slags / Siphon / Combined Effort is crazy
      1. Especially great with Garu Den Mother & her cub.. you can siphon and hibernate to heal or use heal to break hibernate and launch an attack
    3. Cleansing flame is so good. Dispel is amazing offensively and having the option to cleanse keeps opponents from disabling.
    4. Great race & class (Elf Wizard) and benefits from all of the racials

GabrielQ likes this.
  10. Prami

I use her with the De'lim theme, so i would be using Flame Siphon on the Samplings (+40% DMG/Nora gained)

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Also cleansing flame is 10 fixed damage that is not an attack, and that's useful too. I also think that it's OP.

12. Prami

What exactly is the definition of an attack ability? It seems to me that anything that causes immediate damage should be considered an attack.