Font Eruption ?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Slencer, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

So I was wondering if fe is still runable since most players are avoiding to leave their champs in their font zone and its costing a fair amount of nora (50).

On the other side its good to detect stealhed champs in your font and a double fe can potentially destroy good relics (tomb) if placed uncarefully.
    So what are your thoughts ? To expensive or an auto include ?

2. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Imo expensive, but FS lack good AoE spells. The thing is, it's effectiveness is mostly based on your enemy positioning and most experienced players will take advantage of that... Also it's pretty much a waste vs IS or anything with weaken spells...

Slencer likes this.
  3. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

It's always been a double or nothing spell, and with its current 50 nora cost its been a nothing for the majority of the top FS decks. However in this meta it can (sometimes) deserve a 1x spot, as it really does tech well against your poor matchups. It gets through boundless enthusiasm for a straight 12 burst, and it also aids you against some things such as Ferrens, a deck I struggle against since their main weakness is AoE and spells. I run 1x atm, even though I've found I use it once every 10 or so games (which is why I prefer to run 0).

I'll probably be dropping it I feel since it is that bad (despite what people who don't play FS say); it's way too expensive. For relics you have Chipped Boulder anyways, and for detection I just leave it be. FE is already dodgy enough to solve that problem and Firk Mindshredder is always a nice tech (disbelief is great vs KF).

Slencer likes this.
  4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

HA! Do not try to deceive us, we all know ya'll still 2x this spell, don't lie.