Forging around Unforgable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by poxrooster, Mar 20, 2018.

1. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

So I tried to forge the ST Markers, but since the first one the list is unforgable, there is no way forge the rest. Is there a way we can get around this?

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Warbanners can be found by going to the checklist then clicking Open in forge

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

or remove all from bgs, then try to shard

4. poxrooster

I've tried all of this, and none of it works. The problem is on the other side. At some time, there were some non-tradable BG sets that people got. If these non-tradable runes were spells, equips, or relics, they can't be forged. So if I have 6 ST Markers and the first one is non-tradable, then all 6 ST Markers are non-accessible.

5. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Have the same problem. Only solution I've found is trading them to an alt and sacrificing them there.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    poxrooster likes this.
  6. poxrooster

I'll try this. Thanks.

7. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

If you buy the avatar for a faction in the store with your coins, you get a warbanner with the avatar.

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

this is frustrating as to me as well.

9. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I am talking about sacrificing the rune in forge, not forging it. Some runes you can not sacrifice. Champion runes give you the option to move onto the next rune if one can not be sacrificed for forging. Relics, spells and equipment put the rune you can not sacrifice on top, with no way to move onto the duplicates that can be sacrificed.

So my problem is not forging a banner, it is sacrificing the extra banners. (Or any Spell, relic, equipment with an non-sacrificing copy).

11. wildghouls

wildghouls New Member

I had the same problem with being unable to shard four copies of a banner. This worked for me:
    1. Delete all battlegroups containing said banner
    2. Create a new battlegroup
    3. Add only a copy of said banner
    4. Head to forge and try to shard
    I was then able to shard all but one copy of the banner while having the 1/30 complete battlegroup. Hope it works for you!