Forsaken Wastes Themes.

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by XFurionsX, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I am gonna try him,i think he might be decent if i combine his ability to generate lots of summons(death spawn,swarm and propagate)and sac altar.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That's a good point actually: if he dies on the opposing turn and they don't clean up the trash, you have a good 40+ damage in canon fire sitting around.

3. Netherzen

There is also vivify which triggers on skeletons from dark rising and anything you can attack with,hunter:giant gives him a strong anti role,as hunter abilities as very strong.
    He could probably oneround a large champion and swarm him with one dark rising.

4. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Why does FW have no source of swarm but Carrionlings (wtf is this swarm) and Deepelf Skelingtons?

WE NEED SWARM: GRAVE WARRIOR

edit: Zombie Apocalypse ain't a swarm!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    Netherzen likes this.
  5. abrasax

abrasax The King of Potatoes

6. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Bump!

These are great for helping. Keep it up!

7. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Don't wanna BUMP no mo with no big fat woman

8. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Hey now o_O

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Stickied as per request.

10. Netherzen

Many of those decks are outdated by now.

11. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

My two, mediocre cents:

Skeletons are solid at the moment. Bone Slave is rad.

Zombies are okay, but finding myself struggling hard against superchamps with a lots of def/toughness -- and any strong rush, but that's just the nature of a slow roll bg (boo hiss 7 spd reinforcement Dragons). Having problems with anti-equip because I really, really don't want to run Bladed Corpse, but might need to. These issues aren't really new.

Also, Zombie Plague has some sort of bug which causes it not to trigger, which can be pretty annoying when you planned a turn around it.

12. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

it's not that people is flooding the FW forums with BG's, and i not playing anymore so i can't watch other people BG's and update them, i ive created the thread, but i only have like 2 BG's in it, it's everyone elses colaboration who made it possible.
    And old BG's are still importat so people have a base or knowledge on how to start/set up a bg.

13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-5-22_13-55-58.png
    this is my ff witch bg since lamia buffs. might take out hex doll, i put hex doll in here because i wanted to use serkan, then i realized witches are not undead! I like morgan alot, and i am pretending she is a witch.

edit 5/29/15: i dropped stitched hex doll for a second bone circle staff, dropped morgan for turton bokor. Turton bokor is really good in a full witch bg.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

15. Djangoguy

16. Djangoguy

Uruboz likes this.
  17. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

new legs: Defiler tank, venger beater, lamia range beater, wreckled witch support

18. DemonicWiz

DemonicWiz The King of Potatoes

Thank you for this. As a returning player this helps alot and get be back in to it. :D

XFurionsX likes this.
  19. Aztech

Aztech New Member

Hey! I am returing play as well. Your name sounds familiar :) Where we in Serkans Army together?

20. DemonicWiz

DemonicWiz The King of Potatoes

Most likely. XD