Forsaken Wastes Themes.

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by XFurionsX, Feb 27, 2015.

1. 33rd

33rd The King of Potatoes

What about Mysian lamia replace the one Demonologist?

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Naa she looks bad 75 nora cheapest build. And she brings nothing to the table. If they took coven off maybe but she is more a whiches theme then vamps. Shame she fits in niether seeing as she is a leg.

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Are we ever going to necro or replace this thread? It was a good idea.

Anima26 likes this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

well its pinned right? people wanna look in it they can. though a lot of info from it is probably outdated now

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Well that's the point, nobody can edit it to update the themes except OP or a mod.

6. flador

flador The King of Potatoes

I'd love to see that happen too, but it seems like it wouldn't be easy given that PoxBase is rather out of date right now, so the new thread author would have to go around grabbing other people's screenshots rather than just updating the deck and changing the hyperlinks.

I'd really like to see someone necro or replace that site...

7. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

How is poxbase outadted ?
    Recent changes made in the game that were not met by the website ?

If so ... any alternatives ?
    That's a shame, poxbase was quite simple and intuitive.

8. flador

Poxbase is the best site I've seen for deck sharing and searching the card database, but unfortunately it hasn't been updated since Visions of Amareth, and doesn't have any of the balance changes made after that expansion's patch.

9. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

http://s-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/home

10. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

That website doesn't work ... it has the same design as poxbase, but if you try to search it doesn't pass the loading screen ...
    Tell me if it's just on my pc ...

11. flador

I'm having the same problem unfortunately

12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I posted the wrong link, that one was a poxbase one that seemed to allow you use workbench with latest expansion for sharing deck lists. I meant to link this: http://s-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/
    Its good for searching abilities and stuff, i use a lot atm with poxbase being outdated.