Fox News on Seth Rich

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ohmin, May 16, 2017.

1. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Snopes is not a forensic investigation service so they are not trying to tell anybody who killed Seth Rich. If you desperately want to believe that the evil corrupt democrats did it then you are going to spend a long time waiting for a press release that will never happen.

In the meantime, that article does show that:
    The "private investigator" who broke the story is a Fox News contributor who was paid by Fox News to investigate the story.
    He cited a computer hard drive as "smoking-gun" type evidence then later admitted he had not seen this hard drive.
    He claimed that his "anonymous source" was from the FBI, an agency that was not investigating the case because they do not investigate murders of regular citizens (even the white ones!)
    Nobody from the county PD that is actually investigating this case has verified the existence of the smoking-gun hard drive, not even an anonymous source.

The evidence for it is Julian Assange making a blanket statement that is open to interpretation.
    Julian Assange has a vested interest in protecting and maintaining public interest in his website. He has not divulged any personal agenda and we are all free to project what we want to.

It is possible that the democratic party is involved in some deep murder + cover up in the same way that it is possible that Elvis is still alive.
    It is 100% true that Fox News lied to you.

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

So with trump Russian collusion and the cause/effect of global warming, evidence is coming soon so pushing the theories like they are facts is ok. But with the seth rich story, we cant talk about it until a smoking gun is found. sigh, its getting really old having to point out the hypocrisy of the left. theres just so damn much of it.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Being a conservative must be really hard when you constantly feel the need point out bad 'the left' is, but you're unable to use any sources because all Fox News does is play the little strings of your heart.

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

We won at being conservatives when the liberals started attacking Trumps kids and talking about his hands and ice cream.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yeah not cool of the media and liberals, guy needs two scoops not for some inane power display but 'cause his hands are still growing.

and you can tell he is a good person because his grown-up kids are terrible people.

NevrGonaGivUup likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Like people accused michele of being a man, called his daughters sluts and judged his "tan suit" or "muslim handshake"

Youre such a joke, get a grip

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Never saw a single major news outlet personally attack Obama on a daily basis, that could be because I don't read major news because it's all bullshit. Who gives a Firk if Obama is Muslim or black people didn't like him because he was a terrible president, not because were all racist.

1,042 That's all I gotta say about the democrats and the left.

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

out of curiosity, if you don't read major news then why bring it into the conversation about trump?

BurnPyro and Geressen like this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

'my ignorance proves that you are wrong'

only in super's world

Astamir likes this.
  10. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Oh, hey there.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/54078...s-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story
    Kind of interesting that the only source behind this story is now suing Fox News for citing him in that story. I guess Killary must have gotten to him. It's pretty amazing that a Republican party that controls all branches of government and claims to oppose her keeps letting her get away with this Bane Shift. Makes you wonder if there isn't some kind of collusion going on between the Trump WH and the Clintons.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lmao

seen it all over the news how the seth rich story is blowing up again for memes, american politics tho

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

As I pointed out before, Wheeler's own statements contradicts Fox News' version of events, so it's not a surprise that he's suing.

Unlike how Ragic pretends to paint it, this isn't "don't talk about it" from the left - it's more, "What is this BS?" from the left. When the sources of your own stories disagrees with your narrative, you kind of have a problem. The fact that Ragic compares a Fox News narrative with a single source that doesn't even corroborate the story t to an active FBI investigation is, as usual, just false equivalencies.

Of course, this is par for the course for Fox News, who will bring in so-called experts and label them as something they aren't, and constantly has people retracting stories because most of their "news" is basically just propaganda.

But according to the right, it's liberal media that's "fake" and "biased." The projection from the right is pretty amusing, honestly - and in some ways it's not a surprise Trump is now the leader of this party - he is literally the king of projection - pretty much everything he criticizes other people for, he is the one who is actually doing it or ends up doing.

BurnPyro likes this.