Free battlegroups

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by damnfoolishyeti, May 15, 2014.

1. damnfoolishyeti

damnfoolishyeti I need me some PIE!

I've done all the walk through at least once if not twice. People also say their are free weekly battle groups and i have yet to be able to access any runes or battle groups in the game. My friend has showed me how to work with rune manager and he himself confirms that something is wrong. I've tried starting up then gave up due to these lack of runes. I want to start up again the more i watch him play but can't find myself to be able to with the frustration of lacking runes and no means by which to obtain any( he can't even give me some for free because i need something to trade and only have 800 gold thus far). so....help? I'm not really sure what could be done, I've even confirmed the account. Yes I've re logged and refreshed( this has gone for weeks now). They are simply not under the tabs or drop down menu. All I have is "my first deck" and it's empty...

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

The public decks do not show up in the Rune Manager.

3. damnfoolishyeti

I also stated it's not on the drop down menu's as well (meaning when i try to start a match and select my battlegroups)

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

When you complete the faction walkthroughs, on the left hand side does it state that you have unlocked a public deck?

5. damnfoolishyeti

yes, it congratulates me on completing and unlocking and a green check mark is over all of them.

6. damnfoolishyeti

[​IMG] note how the tab is grey, this is from my mouse being over it clicking down currently to show that nothing else shows up.

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This is odd. Before we go any further could you make sure the hide public deck checkbox is unchecked?
    upload_2014-5-15_15-28-13.jpeg

8. damnfoolishyeti

That fixed the problem lol why was that my default? as i told you before i even re installed it today. But still thank you, you have made me a happy uhh poxnorian? I finally get to play after so long. Again, thank you for the time i'm so happy that it was so simple and i can start.

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That's good news. We are glad you can play and that it wasn't some major bug. Enjoy!