Free 'Spirits Beyond' Runes

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Selesti, Apr 4, 2016.

1. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

2. xMaki

xMaki The King of Potatoes

3. ooorly

ooorly New Member

4. Selesti

Selesti The King of Potatoes

Except for your's, Avichaif, all requests should be caught up! Just repost the trade and mention it here, and Ill be happy to get them over to you however.

Hope everyone enjoys them! Out of the Arroyo Shadestrikes now unfortunately. They seem popular. ^^

5. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

sorry miss click
    https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3824372thx

6. Selesti

7. baghera

baghera New Member

8. Selesti

Bid is up for you on those! As to your offer, its gracious to be sure. Unfortunately I have to say no. I want to give everyone a chance to fill in some of the things they are missing, or wanting, and trading you 2x of what I have left wouldn't serve that goal.

However, after this thread has been up for a week(ish), and everyone has had a chance to get requests my way, if your still interested I'de be willing to help, then with the Commons and Uncommons I have left. (Of course, this offer will go to everyone once that time rolls around of course.) I also wouldnt ask for any Exotics or anything of the like. (And not even because I dont need any Exotics for my fave faction either! ^^)

9. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

10. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Hey, can I get 2x Fracturing Boulder, 2x Southern Wave Discipline and Chilling Scale?

11. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

12. Tejaila

Tejaila The King of Potatoes

13. Selesti

Not an issue! Bidd is up for yours, and the other's before this, except Gusta. Gusta, if you make a trade and post me a link Ill be happy to fill it with those runes though!

14. baghera

baghera New Member

Ok just let me know when or if that time comes and we can work things out. BTW if you are playing lets play a game or two. I have a ton of thematic BGs that would be fun to play in the tundra.

15. Selesti

I wouldnt be against a game or two when I have time. I just dont find enough time to get on as much anymore. But if I do! Sure.

16. Kunkora

Kunkora New Member

17. Kunkora

Kunkora New Member

I could also take 2x calm as raging tides too if youre up to it,thanks again

18. Kunkora

Kunkora New Member

Are you not giving them anymore?

19. _Deee_

_Deee_ New Member

20. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!