Frost fall vanguard

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by calisk, Dec 17, 2016.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Was looking over stuff and realized vulnerable got changed to 25% over 40%

Then got to thinking about vanguard who's over load usually screwed her far more then the enemy already and how now it practically just buffes the enemy.

Was thinking two things could change either the amulet should change to a strictly debuff equipment which is fine because nobody uses it anyway or we change the equipment to manacles

As a suggestion for how to change the amulet...

No coding suggestion frost vulnerable, amp frost, -3 Def.

Coding suggestion. Every time this unit takes damage all allied units within 4 spaces take 3 frost damage.

The exact damage could be balanced

Alternate coding suggestion this unit gains orb of Frost fall 2. The nearest opposing champion gains surge tundra

Alternate alternate suggestion

This champion has -2 def. When this champion is destroyed all champion with attack frost gain +2 damage.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  2. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I feel the same way. Frost amulet is more of a buff than a nerf,

Why was damage shield added? Is this for ice eater bgs

3. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Played with the vanguard today, she is tricky with the damage shield. Shes good when their is a ranged frost champ behind her. But the amulet buff really ends up screwing her.

I do like the frost overload change that is suggested. Or all units within 5 spaces gain ice trail. If unit is friendly, they gain chill 3 instead

4. calisk

yep I tried her, she lacks enough range defence to be an effective tank aside from her ability making it harder to melee targets as well.

in almsot every game she ended up hurting herself with her equip and getting torn apart from range.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I'd rather go with Vuln: Frost, Amp: Frost and Frozen.

Either way it's still coding cause that's how equipment works, but it should be pretty easy to do.

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. calisk

ya that would be neat the frozen would help her directly if nothing else would, and it would give her a solid use as a melee tank in an amp bg.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017