Frost Queen deck limit

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by maikfernando, Jan 13, 2017.

1. maikfernando

maikfernando New Member

She is the queen.
    One is enough.

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

lol why nerf her more XD

anyway she's not the queen...

she's the lich king to fw's serkan.

she's not my jorea and I seriously hope to see the jorea hero one day....

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Well, considering the current state of our heroes, I'd rather not see a new hero because it would be another frustration we would have to deal with.

4. calisk

true enough, I was picturing what they'd do if they name changed JFQ to jorea and made her a hero...I assume it would do little more then somehow increase her cost by 20.

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahaha, indeed.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

On the contrary, Heroes have more abilities than their cost would allow. For example, Azaren has a -8 modifier.

7. calisk

well, if you ever make jorea and she costs 20 nora more then frost queen I reserve the right to say i told you so lol

8. Sokolov

Only if it does "little more than somehow increase her cost by 20" which wouldn't happen. If her cost increased by 20, she'd have around 30 more nora in stats and abilities.

9. calisk

you never know you might give her avalanch and star light and reflexes 3.....that's probably like 25 nora....and mostly sandbags on the current design...

10. Sokolov

I replied, but decided to just delete it. I don't think it's worth discussing things with you if you are going to suggest I'd do something like that.

Tweek516 likes this.
  11. calisk

lol ya i'm just kidding, I don't expect jorea to be made any time soon so just fooling around.

The way I heard it you have this and the next expansion done so at minimum 6-7 months before a new rune would be made and for almost 10 years st players have wanted other heroes from the St story like jorea, or the high shardmaster not exactly holding my breath but if you do make it you have my support

12. maikfernando

maikfernando New Member

pff, so all that matters is the nora cost? I don't care about nora cost. If nora cost helps you to win the battle, good luck.

13. calisk

Welcome to the game I guess from a deck building perspective all that matters in pox is what something can do for the nora cost it has, and this can take into account combos and unexpected synergies to gain greater effects

When in the game your choices come down to what you can do with the nora you have and the units you've deployed.

Moves are decided on nora efficiency ratios, did you spend 50 nora to kill a 40 nora champ? Well they are ahead now...

It's called pox nora for a reason

Tweek516 likes this.
  14. maikfernando

maikfernando New Member

Thank you.
    How many times have you seen someone losing even being with more nora, with more nora fonts?
    If you spend 50 nora to kill a 40 nora champ, well, you killed it, you will recover the nora, faster than the rune CD. When an unit dies, the player lose much more than nora.
    What do you do with the remaining nora?

15. calisk

I feel like you are disagreeing with me but I'm not sure...

It's rare that you see players losing when they have more nora worth of champs on the board and more fonts...because they aren't really.

You will indeed regain the 50 nora faster then the 40 nora champ will come off cd but the same can be said of the spell you used and they can deploy another 40 nora champ to replace it easily...board position is relevant in this case because nora on board and whether or not you won a font to gain more nora is considered but it's still all about nora and only complicates the matter.

The only thing you do In pox that has nothing to do with gaining nora is the overall goal of the game which is destroying the opposing shrine.

Tweek516 and maikfernando like this.