Frost Stance on Chilling Scale

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Phynixe, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Sometimes doesn't give him Catalyst Frost. This has happened in 2 of the 4 games I've played with my ST Frost bg. Other times it gives it to him.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Found some issue... but may not explain the bug.

Did the Chilling Scale manage to get Ranged Stance or Ballista Assault Mode by any chance?

3. Sokolov

Nevermind, got it! Will be fixed for next patch :D

Goyo likes this.
  4. Phynixe

No to the Balista comment. He still receives the -1 SPD, without the Catalyst.

And alright, thank you.

5. Sokolov

Yea, this is a weird one, basically, the targeting criteria for how the buff is applied was set wrong, but set wrong in such a way that it'll be correct... unless you do something that changes the current target in some way for that champion. So it probably works until you attack with the champion. Until you attack tho, it'll work, so it's unlikely to have been caught by testing, since the test case of "deploy champion" and "activate ability" would have passed.

6. Phynixe

Actually that's not the case. I had just deployed him and moved him 4 spaces, used Frost Stance, still didn't work.

7. Sokolov

Well, it was just an example. There are all kinds of things that could theoretically change the "default target" including if the opponent deployed a rune.