FS meta

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Slencer, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

Since someone asked me after my meta bg.

Attached Files:

Tweek516 likes this.
  2. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Weird o_O

But it's nice to see some non conventional choices. How's it working for you?

3. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

Great !
    Sometimes the early game is kinda hard but Im winning most of the time cause of the strong late game with double song and therefore also adaptive builds up very fast (tidemaster, doomball) or maybe its just the style I play fs.
    Anyhow feel free to ask me for a game if you feel like it so you can see how it works ^^
    Ingamename: Drache77

4. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    Any questions?

5. 4NIK8

Would you give me LE Mindcaller?

Leadrz and guokamoli54 like this.
  6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

i have 2, im going with no. <3

7. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Since we are sharing. IGN diablozIII

Mindshredder is poop but I like it a lot for KF matchups. Snaptooth rider is a flex spot (occupied by things like mucker, swamp/sludge wurm etc.). Similarly I hate Font Eruption but its nice vs KF, though will probably cut it for another marsh song again.

Questions:
    Why no heroes? :'( And sixul is great in the BE (banned now) meta.

Attached Files:

8. 4NIK8

Why none of you play Twisted Emerald?

@GoldTiger Gave up on Hydraxor? Try out Snap Hunter for your wild card slot. Applies slowed, hunter meek, pounce and at a pretty good price.

9. GoldTiger

Was pretty much the spot dropped for Snaptooth Rider and wasn't that good of a beater (adding another fishkisser would be better even though it breaks the theme). I know FlyingFinn plays TE in some variants of his meta BGs, I'm just ultra tight on spots and cleansing mist kind of fills that spot

Also Snap Hunter is good but it 'crosses over' with Snaptooth Ancient and that thing gets played almost every game for me. I know I have like 2 bogs and 2 firks but they are so efficient it justifies the overlap. Some potentials are Swamp Thing, Bogwood Mireoak and Swamp Wisp atm (although all a bit expensive for what I want from the slot) however I could test out the hunter.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  10. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

I would recommend using Dreadeye Symbiot. Really good equip for only 20 nora.

11. GoldTiger

How does the 5 nora per turn go down? I always avoided it because of that despite looking like a great equip.

12. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

My friend. It got reworked. Doesn't take 5 nora per turn.

13. GoldTiger

Is poison 3 the max rank one? If so 5 spot damage plus benefits for 20 nora is pretty great definitely worth an include then.

14. 4NIK8

I also get confused with DoT ranks but yeah, it't the max one.

GoldTiger and Flyingfinn like this.
  15. Keku

Keku The King of Potatoes

This really looks like a collective BG, find it odd why ur not running one considering you have like 10 different races in there

16. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Yeah I think he just forgot to put it in hahah.

Its in now. Not sure what he took out for it.

17. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

hey everyone this is my meta bg. just wanna know how i could make it better. thanks.
    upload_2017-2-12_13-15-10.png

EDIT: replaced glowing slider with spawnpool guardian

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  18. GoldTiger

I see you have double marsh song however another spell to add to that is noraweave. It is extremely powerful when used correctly and generates you an insane amount of nora. Otherwise, I would swap out something for a cleansing mist as it is also a really strong tool you should have, perhaps the slider or lotus. Finally I feel like there are stronger ranged options than 2x shredder and 2x thicket crawlers, not to mention the fact that you have only 3-4 real melees you want in a fight. I would opt to swap a shredder for a draksar psion so you still have the anti summon capabilities, a crawler for another tidemaster/a snaptooth ancient/duskshaman, and then swap the other crawler for a second doombringer, fishkisser, or darkmarsh enforcer.

FS has some of the best ranged in the game, however it is hard to exploit this without adequate melee threats, and so I'd bump that number up from 3 to 4/5.

19. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

thankyou. i took out lotus altar, 2x thicket crawlers, mind shreeder. and i added enforcer, cleansing mist, noraweave and psion. and i also took out spawnpool guardian for a snaptooth ancient.

GoldTiger likes this.
  20. TheRavager

TheRavager The King of Potatoes

My FS meta deck

upload_2017-2-19_17-55-27.png

Gnomes and Slencer like this.