FS/UD Cthulhu Fhtagn Fanclub - post 2016 end patch

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Dies if you look at it though.

4NIK8 likes this.
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

voidmage is great, high mobility and huge dmg. frail, but with range and par.feedback he is a little harder to kill.
    only psy immune are rabbit and mask bearers. so in the end it doesnt change a lot. 40+dmg boomerang is impressive. just check your champs before getting it out. succubus i played it but then reduced non firk champs to get more from superiority and banner.

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

firk infiltrator post patch. With shadowspawn and shadowshift for mobility and sabotage psy he is a great first deploy. being range 1-3 and split UD he starts at 12 dmg that is not bad. With a little amp he hits really hard and has a lot of utility for a 63 nora unit.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

never get voidshield on him. he will be dead before he builds resistance

Tweek516 likes this.
  5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

20170131_095403.png
    last update post patch. man this is an expensive bg, 7 leg 4 exo champs...

6. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

No Executor? That champ is a beast, I would get at least 1... Ranged Surge, Dmg buff to your champs, LoL (can hit arrow eaters), grant reflexes/evasise for only 69 nora...

Shardseer is too damn expensive... I would probably swap Sixul for a Griefbearer and Demolish for a Chipped Boulder. Demolish/Erode is 40 nora and most of the times its used to kill a single relic, so you basically pay an extra 35 nora for a champ..

Consider including a Fiery Ambush, one of the best UD spells atm.

Also 2 doombringers seem a bit odd, especially when your running fadding recollection. Your missing out on succubus.

Edit: Another great rune your missing out is Pygmy Hippo Stampede. With UD bonus your looking at a potential 36 dmg at turn 1, more if you consider banner.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Executor is an In and Out continously^^ i swap between him and the second void. depends if i think i need more mobility or dmg.
    Sixul is really good, great stats, tanky, and has alt dmg.
    Griefbearer was in but with botanist i dont think i really need him. Maybe just for dispel.

Demolish i prefer over boulder to proc adaptive on balls. Thats also why i pref double ball over one, to get max advantage from strong UD spells and get alt dmg
    Fiery ambush is great but i dont think i need it in this bg. I dont miss damage spells.
    succubus i was running them before patch but now i prefer the infiltrator as a side fight unit/ vulnerability psy

8. 4NIK8

I would never run 2 voids and leave an executor out, just saying.

Fiery ambush has alot more uses other then the dmg itself, actually most of the times I use it isnt to finish something off.

I feel like this bg should focus on being aggressive and open multiple fronts harrasisng opponent fonts since outside of stillwater all units are very squishy. This is why I keep talking about succubus, if you put one on your opponent side font there's little effective alternatives to deal with it, in some cases it can even go 2 vs. 1. It's also amazing with Mandate of Sheoul, but I see you don't run one. To each his own I guess.

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

I appreciate your suggestion, i will try again to put a couple succubus in instead of infiltrators. I like them more cause they are firks, so they dont get dmg from superiority when they need to fight in a map closed up, but surely succubus is a better sidefont fighter

10. 4NIK8

Try one instead of doombringer. Infiltrator is too good to pass. I run 2 infiltrator and 2 succubus lol! Might be overkill but its fun as hell...