full faction fire bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by OriginalG1, May 28, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

been doing some split faction fire, decided to try full faction
    upload_2017-5-28_14-40-48.png
    3 ready champs, fast movement. Grief fountain to heal imps. Colossal champs. Trying to test fire wall and emberwasp interactions. Other ways to add damage. BG is fire.
    One of those ruby spiders might become rip demon.

2. OriginalG1

nothing really wrong with the 1st build, been getting ranked wins with it. still switched out some runes I was not using much.
    upload_2017-6-1_19-0-20.png

3. OriginalG1

just got a doom ball, giving him a whirl.
    upload_2017-6-1_20-18-25.png

4. Nigromanta

Nigromanta The King of Potatoes

Im a total noob regarding UD runes, I've been always a protectorate player, but Purefire seems a rune good for your BG.
    I also wonder how effective is Bloodstained claws torwards the healing, maybe Hate leech or Tinder box is more usefull in this fire BG?
    Im looking for building a Fire BG as well. So any ideas suggestions on best first deployments or small combos would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

5. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

You have heals from fire eater fountain might not be needed.
    Since you are relativey low on range mindslicer obelisk might be a good addition here.
    Try to include firelight gem and tinder box, both are awesome. Unless you have mindstorm to specifically counter kento sheoul fireball is better.
    How do you like rip demon? He never pulled his weight for me. Also you have a lot of slow champs and no support, try to include a summoner or 2.
    I'd also get rid of demolish in favor of another dmg spell and most likely mandate for price of victory. But im biased against mandate.
    Also caverunners are fun and i've been told that fire elemental is amazing for the cost.

6. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Rip demon at 61 nora has been rather effective of late in general BGs. That said, I run EVERYTHING with fireater in my fire BGs.

I'd generally have two Fire elementals in a fire BG. Speed 7 is useful. Haven't done such a BG for a while though.

7. OriginalG1

Fountain is in here specifically to heal imp familiar as the imp is center piece to this bg's power..
    mindstorm to counter st-kon-do.
    60 nora for a rip demon, what is not to like?
    Fiend and Chosen of Osarius both function a 8 speed champions.
    Summons could be neat but Fire Giant with hunter small and tough 2 stalls really well. Fire giant is a great Bloodstained Claws target.

Get out as much imp failure as you can, once you get out more then 4 imps, you can start moving imps into battle to doom. Make sure the real imp failure dies 1st, so can get him off cool down sooner. Four imps out makes all fire damage +8 (+ud bonus+banner+fountain).

8. OriginalG1

I am not really using many fire eater in this bg, but it still works well.

9. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Cool. I just don't like the extra mental pressure when everyone is trying to avoid fire aura damage. I'm a bit slow minded!