FW Current Meta?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by joseph, Jan 11, 2021.

1. joseph

joseph The King of Potatoes

Hello everyone still on Pox!!! I'm a returning player who played off and on throughout the years, but it's been over a year since I last got on and was wondering what my favorite factions meta was looking like atm.

The majority of my collection is FW and UD with about 3 times as many FW so I'd really appreciate some insight and/or examples of FW meta Bgs, budget or not doesn't matter. I'd be interested in fun FW/UD split Bgs too, I used to be interested in blood magic

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

hey joseph, you'll find the active playerbase in the poxnora discord: https://discord.gg/hk5nFyD there you'll be able to ask anything you want
    from a non fw player, I'll list you some meta options (no order), keep in mind that I most likely am missing something

Wandering zombie
    Utterdark shadecaster
    Obsidian venger
    fleshblight zombie
    eye of serkan
    golden lamia
    serkan
    xulos
    bone circle archmage
    genesis lich
    skeletal lerper
    arroyo riftlord
    bloodbinder count
    risen moga lichling

mobilization
    essence drain
    steal life
    soulreave
    ancient's protection
    elsari bazaar
    bone mine
    banner
    pestilence
    soul reaver

also here's a video with Ac3king that is one of the best FW players rn:

XFurionsX likes this.
  3. joseph

joseph The King of Potatoes

I did join the discord, I'm Warrior_joe_dirt on there!! I ended getting some assistance from Macca for all my FW decks. I've started exploring FS now and made myself a Mirefolk that I'm enjoying. Might need help with mynext build. Considering getting the collective pre-built to start with next

Bushido and GabrielQ like this.
  4. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

im going to try tha BG thanks Gabriel.

GabrielQ likes this.
  5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Just to clarify, that's not a BG list, it's a list of good runes that you can use in a meta bg.

6. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'd say fw isn't viable, I would try another faction. Most of the other factions have something viable, but I would stay away from kf as well