FW Idea for Vampyres or Undead

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by aseryen, Sep 7, 2017.

1. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Spell: "Home was promised, sustenance however was for the strong to find, and take for our own. That is how the streets of Elsarin really run." -Vampyre to his food

AE or Single Target
    Unit(s) in AE gain a rank of Devourable for X turns

or

Unit(s) in AE gain a rank of Consume for X turns

Note: this can be given conditions. I just wanted to keep it pretty straightforward, this could be a FF or Split rune for Vampyres.

And also

Relic: "You're friends of Cory and Bragh? Why yes, I can treat that...head, arms, and legs look alright! It's just a stomach ache you say?" -Dr. Harvest

Mash of Morin's Corner and Bone Alter
    This relic has Harvest Organs; Sacrifice(would prefer Destroy) target friendly unit (Dmgd or below X HP), a Bloodball is left in place of a Nora Globe worth up to 7HP, and this relic gains...

Transplant Organs; Bloodballs in AE:X are replaced with Organs(grants +3MaxHP when collected).

or

Mash of Transport and Bestow
    Transplant Organs; Adjacent Champion is removed from play, at the end of your opponents turn target champion is returned from play with Brainless or has the Upgraded ability of Sacrifice champion Bestowed.

The idea of both these runes would be to

1. Give FW (or UD) access to spot healing and give the player more control of on death effects while being able to utilize FW faction bonus
    2. Provide more snowballing with a strong 'Give and Take' approach by destroying a unit to enhance another. Which is a 'theme' already in the FW ability line
    3. Create a 'Swap' like playstyle where a player may over extended and still capitalize on a wasted turn, example: if your unit is poorly positioned and a retreat or solid stand needs to occur, replenishing health and gaining a new spot ability can help secure your position by sacrificing said unit or advancing another to be buffed with Brainless or the Bestowed ability.

Thoughts would be appreciated!

2. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

This was really hard to read but I like the idea of transplant organs:
    Target friendly champion gains bestow and is sacrificed, then re-enters play in 2 turns with brainless.

But the cost would be too high to be ran outside a gimmick bg considering the effect it gives.

And there would need to be a clause for the location of the champion that this spell is casted upon, similar to blink.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    aseryen likes this.
  3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I would love a spell that gives Brainless, something i've thought about before. Sadly I think people would cry until it got nerfed into obscurity.

aseryen likes this.
  4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

That second flavour text is brilliant. Should be in the game even if the runes aren't.

aseryen likes this.
  5. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the input guys, I'll work on editing these to be more clear/balanced