fw meta

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by xplint, Nov 20, 2015.

1. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

can someone plz post their meta bgs?

2. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I am also interested in what "good stuff"/ "meta" bg's look like these days. Been poking around trying to find some kind of basis of where to start my BG, and I've probably made like, 30 FW BG's that are all "meh" at best.

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I will try to brew one up. Been trying other stuff for a while.

Edit:

upload_2015-11-20_22-55-52.png

Something like that. It takes a light approach to Vengeful with Serkan and the GY/Devourers, but those pieces also work on their own just fine. Other than that, the spells, relics, and especially equipment set the deck up to handle a ton of different situations. It can play either really fast, and packs plenty of 7 SPD, or it can play slower and grind things out behind the cheap walls. Skull helps counter the heavy healing out there, blocks against Seism, and can contest in place of Banner.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  4. xplint

thx kalasle :)
    i already have 2x genesis lich, high warlock, coragh and other runes, can they be included in another goodstuff bg? i will build that vengful bg its just that i have never tried it

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  5. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

Kalasle is the king of vengeful Bg, i dont like it that much.
    And yes, those list of runes are rly good, i like coragh genesis and warlock.

6. xplint

Do i have any idea of a good bg with those runes? Can u plz post it here?

7. noamkeren

I've used to high rank with chopping blocks prev expansion, i will try to remind.

8. xplint

9. noamkeren

Cant remember, it used to be 2x genesis 1x warlock 1x coragh xulos 2x dreameater 2x greandier BCA lerper serkan and such...

10. noamkeren

Oh, and ofc 2x dead fairy...