FW Spell: Raise Graveyard

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by SireofSuns, Jul 10, 2014.

1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

How much nora for for that current setup, SireofSuns?

2. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

3. BroWatchThis

Sounds reasonable to me. How about something with dmg as well? 10% of each destroyed champions' dmg added to base corpse golem dmg? or would that be too much.

4. Zythraak

Hmm. I'm not too familiar with FW, but that sounds cool. Festering corpses have so little damage i don't think that would be too much. If it's 3 corpses, at say, 6 damage each (with banner), 10% would be 1.6 round up to 2.

5. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Hmm. That might be good, though, that could be abusable. It would need to be capped, in which case, what should the cap be?

6. BroWatchThis

To a max of 3 dmg per champion.

7. Zythraak

I think adding damage would be unnecessary, really, but it would certainly be cool. I like keeping the nora cost low though, and that would certainly warrant a raise if it was better than a normal corpse golem.

8. BroWatchThis

Well with the added max hp it will already be better than a normal corpse golem so might add will give a few extra damage points as well.

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The way I see this being used is to run a bile zombie into the enemy's font along with a couple others. Use this to detonate the bile zombie and two others doing a good amount of AoE damage and getting a real Corpse Golem in its place to continue contesting.

10. Zythraak

That would be a good use, yeah.

11. SireofSuns

... What? How would it add HP?
    Honestly I'm with Zythraak on this, making it better than a normal Corpse Golem would raise the spell cost, meaning that it would be less likely to be used.

12. Zythraak

I didn't see anywhere it would add HP either. It's just a recycling tool to reuse meat on the field. @SireofSuns is probably better at the details, i've never played FW.

13. SireofSuns

FW is the ultimate faction at recycling. Heck, the only other theme that springs to mind was split with FW (Stitched).
    And again, the purpose isn't so much making a better champ, it's making use of champs that have lost their use while in play.

14. Zythraak

Really? I liked UD's versions of recycling. Retribution is the Bane Shift. ;D

15. SireofSuns

Ehhh, they have more of a Sacrifice flavor than recycling. I'm thinking of FW like the garbage men, who pick up the trash, recycle it, and make something new out of it. UD is more like cultists making a blood sacrifice to call down unholy fire upon their enemies.
    But I see what you mean. :)

16. Zythraak

Haha true, FW makes new things. UD just destroys.

SireofSuns likes this.