FW/ST baby furbull

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by GemmaXylia, Oct 21, 2016.

1. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Heyo, need some advice/help building a FW/ST deck.

@Karmavore mentioned in chat the other day that baby furbull goes on CD when furring activates, so with the FW bonus you could get a lot of them on the board..

But I am not sure what else to include? Do i go full summon HP spam like riftlord/archmage.. or do I do something else?

Please help meeeeee

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if you want to play with style, being ST/FW i would go 2x dark rising and snowball fight. the relic that amps ice, 2 yeti spirits, stitched librarian cause you use a lot of spells, cleansing storm and arctic wail...also you could go with the scrying relic of ST and use it to see baby furby earlier. maybe even 1x setback to reset cd's, and stitched concealer to get advantage of relic and setback...
    something like this..
    furby.png

.more or less...maybe not the best deck ever, but should be quite funny to play^^

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Necro furballs. What have I done.

guokamoli54 likes this.
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

thanks for keeping the fantasy deckbuilding alive!

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

only 12 hp no banner. might make for a void howler combo if you can sac void howler some how. Would work better with furball mother then the baby furball champ though. Blood Phoenix and Death harvester are probably our best beasts. I think fw used to have 2 pages of beasts, but fw was race cleansed some time ago.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

voidhowl gets triggered from repurpose still. And death harvester is awful at the moment since death harvest literally doesnt work

OriginalG1 likes this.
  7. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Sarina would kill void howler wouldn't it

8. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Check out the december patch notes.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

check out the time i said this.

Im aware of it

10. guokamoli54