FW/UD Deep wound/Paralytic Strike Magnus the Fallen

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by sWeNibor, Dec 20, 2015.

1. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

Hi and i thought i share one deck i have been thinking on :D Poxbase link down below:

https://poxbase.com/deck/CzFcw4CdPCd6CdACa0cu-ca=cv1CaVcois6Zsgs4@s8fsnsOsFr1Ir1e1+e20ete1o

Well i really like Deep wounds it does ton of damage but it can get cleansed, So to counter it to get cleansed Goblin Spellkaiser (Cauterize), Anathema (spell FW).

And to avoid my deep wounds champ to die fast by a rush or something i wanted some dmg reduction in the form of Hex. From Blood Phoenix, Etheral soldier, Goblin spellkaiser.

I wanted a split Hero and i thought first of Hraken the bloodbow but i wanted some other mechanics in the deck. So Magnus the Fallen that has Paralytic Strike and Death Touch so i really can get thoose fast kills. So i decided to get Sarinda because she is a witch and so are my Rip witches :D

Paralyze i got Soul Cage (spell FW) and Mind Shackle (equipment FW) and Goblin Gloombringer (Paralytic Feedback, Blood Frenzy) thought of having Deep elf infiltrator but needed some detection and still wanted a relocate ally works really well with Sarina Death touch or Magnus. The dmg bonus from his Declare Vengeance amps the Rip witches pretty well to :D

For anti equips i got Goblin stickyfingers who also have Adaptation can steal some AOE spell and alot more, And the Needleclaw imp has execute and bounty hunter so gets really nice dmg.

Cloak of long knives - Grundelwolf Alpha, Needleclaw imp, Goblin Gloombringer, Goblin stickyfingers (if one wants to i dont recomend)

Widowmaker - For anyone who can get a kill even works on the range champs So if one mess upp Deathtouch and some dmg Sarinda can finish the job with widowmaker attack

Blood Phoenix are there for Grace of the Dead, Hex and an psuedo detection and deploy dmg.

This is a short briefing on my thought process on making the deck please do ask questions and recomend other stuff :D

2. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Do you use soulcage which is 2 turn cc to remove it and do double damage?

3. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

Yeah thats the idea of it :D And also good if you going in with Magnus and do Death touch and have Rip witches finish that unit then you can soulcage the other so he doesnt kill magnus next turn or something :D Then you have already set up the kill for that unit next turn or force them to use a cleanse or something :D