FW/UD stitched

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Spirodela, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

mindslicer is reliable , just need practice :)

2. mario75

mario75 The King of Potatoes

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

No ME? (maddening echoes)

4. mario75

mario75 The King of Potatoes

5. Tweek516

I like mirrorskin b/c can be amazing in some 1v1 situations, but that may just be me

6. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver The King of Potatoes

7. Tweek516

I would drop a librarian for a seamstress - seamstresses are essential (for reasons earlier discussed i believe). Furthermore, the librarian is mainly included for his detection and shatter, so you only need one really (remember you can portal around the map to detect/shatter different champions in different places)

8. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would go -1 librarian and -1 mirrorskin to add 2x concealer they are really good units with a very good role in the bg.

9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

This is BG i ran in top 10 for like a month recently..... I didn't wanna post it earlier because i was using it competitively and wasn't wise to make my runes known easily hehe.

Ill answer any questions about it for now if anyone has any i suppose Stitched bg 014.png

mario75 likes this.
  10. Tweek516

Bracelet of mirrors over murder?

11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I really thought the deflect was a big help... no point having a powerful champion if its dead !

Kampel likes this.
  12. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

also its cheaper nora wise.....you really need the nora since youll be fonts down most the time

13. Tweek516

Ah okay fair enough

14. Tweek516

15. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Why is it you have so many spells that do damage and no librarian with favor to mitigate the cost. Why is that? How do you play to gain adventage without that?

Im a noob both as stitched player and FW/UD playstyles so any advice is good.

16. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

To say the truth , librarian is good option... But i was focused on the Recon/decon as much as i could, because that is what really wins games in stitches mediocre state.

How i gain advantage? its simple

You want to always turtle....if enemy lets you turtle, you should always win because this is where stitched are boss

But most games you will get rushed... so you just position well, try not to lose your champs ( its OK to retreat off middle font but it really depends )
    and once you get decon and recon champs up... the damage spells are there to help kill a few champs to Recon them in to stitched and start the snowballing effect , once you're finally started... there is no stopping you.

Combo that won me a lot of games i was losing is
    position my champs with enemies to amp Maddening echoes dmg to 28 ( if needed)
    And finish them off with a warlock charged magic blast ( to kill them in to remains) and arise for a devastating start to your snowball
    You need to calculate how much dmg you need to finish them with blast and not echoes....so sometimes maybe first echoes you do 19 dmg , then 2nd add one more for the 28... to be sure they are just low enough to be killed by warlocks blast :)

Kampel and Tweek516 like this.
  17. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver The King of Potatoes

mario75 likes this.
  18. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

mario75 likes this.
  19. ninoG

ninoG The King of Potatoes

I'm looking go get into stitched myself and I have a few questions for you guys :

1. Are 2x Stitched firsts needed? He is immortal, and runing 2 seems like a waste.
    2. High warlocks in a stitched bg - yes or no?
    3. Stitched seem to lack speed and decent tanks or champions that can stall the game a bit. Would Coragh or Demonic Wags help in stitched bgs?

20. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

@ninoG

1. Are 2x Stitched firsts needed? He is immortal, and runing 2 seems like a waste. Stitched is a late game bg....so you would want 2 out later on, so yes its preferable....in my opinion at least
    2. High warlocks in a stitched bg - yes or no? i tried it , meh... id rather stick to 100% stitched champs
    3. Stitched seem to lack speed and decent tanks or champions that can stall the game a bit. Would Coragh or Demonic Wags help in stitched bgs? eh same point..... youd rather stick to 100% stitched cuz the faster you get your recon/decon up and running the better , stitched tyrant is the main tank (x2 always)