Game error end game draw

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Leviathan, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Leviathan

Leviathan I need me some PIE!

I attacked and would have killed his silent master yet instead I got an error on screen and log said game.chat.end.ineligble

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

What champion and what type of attack did you use against the Silent master that gave you this error? Did the silent master have any conditions or effects active?

3. Leviathan

I attacked with high marshal a normal attack attack from range 2, I do not know if my opponent had a hidden spell in effect. It was on forsaken wastes with 5 fonts map.

4. Senshu

Hmm, we just tested this with several different configurations and did not run into any errors as you described. Where either of the champions equipped with anything?

5. Leviathan

I do not remember if the silent master was equipped but the draksar high marshal wasn't. I'm trying to upload photo but it won't allow me, the silent master was also charred.

6. Senshu

Hmm, have you seen this since the patch on Thursday? We addressed several instances that would trigger error like this to occur. They generally happen under other situations so we may have addressed it in one case and it also addressed it in this case too.

7. Leviathan

Yes I think it was addressed there

8. Senshu

Great