Game of Thrones - Rap Fan Sountrack

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AmmonReros, Apr 16, 2014.

1. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

https://soundcloud.com/catchthethrone
    This is for all you who like fun, rap music AND Game of Thrones all mixed together. Do listen to it and do download it for free.

Also feel free to discuss this awesomeness.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you should have just made a game of thrones thread then added that, it would be nicer to have an overall discussion of game of thrones than a single thing. you might be able to change the title. meanwhile I'll take a listen once I have time at home but for now;

I am a watcher and a book reader.

Episode/Season discussion.
    while I understand that they changed the dog and pig riders It doesn't really have to affect the future, and the thing they put in instead proved for some interesting dissaproving looks from the people at the table :p

last episode I expected him to turn more purple ( but maybe that is because I have actually seen footage of a guy dieing like that IRL) can someone compare with the maester of dragonstone? do you think it should have been more obvious or will a lot be revealed about the past in other episodes this season? like we will finally learn who exactly ordered Bran murdered ( like happened in the books near this stage) that scene would be easily adaptable to television since I seem to remember it being brought up in a discussion between two characters.

here is a recap of the previous seasons for the uninitiated:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  3. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

There are reasons I kept it just to the actual music.
    One of them is that I did not watch/read any of it and cant be bothered much with it right now yet dont want to be "spoilered" as I may come to it (years) later.