Game often fails to load

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fleshbits, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

this problem has been happening for the two years ive been here on both my laptops.

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

same for me, only on skirmishes

3. moodudu

moodudu Member

It seems to happen to me immediately after I face the yeti battlegroup often. I also noticed that the "yeti-scent" ability overlay exists past the ending battle scene. It disappears once it tells you which core set rune you got. There might be other effects that do this too, maybe even invisible ones that mark certain map squares, and seem to glitch up the loading process of the next game.

I've noticed that if I exit and restart the program after fighting the yeti battlegroup that it crashes a lot less often. But that could be just because I'm restarting the program and giving it a fresh instance. In other words, it might not be the root cause, but the countermeasure I'm taking because of my own mental bias might be circumventing the true root cause.

Because every once in a while, very rarely, it'll still crash at the red-globe-loading screen even if it is the first Skirmish battle I've fought. So that can't be the whole problem.

']https://www.dropbox.com/s/9h16yigsewbys1m/yetipee.png?dl=0

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

It's not anyone's computer, it's a dog/poxnora issue. I lag on my computer sometimes playing pox and my specs are through the roof for games like battlefield 1 and skyrim with graphical mods.

5. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

happens to me as well when loading skirmishes..